Dr. Bjoern Suckow is a general surgeon practicing in Salt Lake City, UT. Dr. Suckow specializes in abdominal contents including the esophagus, stomach, liver, gallbladder, pancreas and often thyroid glands. General surgeons are able to deal with almost any surgical or critical care emergency, also involving the skin or soft tissue trauma. Dr. Suckow provides quality surgical service for gravely ill or injured patients and is able to respond quickly due to knowledge of various surgical procedures.
- Use of a pulsatile perfusion pump for renal autotransplantation in a patient undergoing thoracoabdominal bypass for malignant hypertension secondary to Takayasu arteritis.
- Vascular surgery institutional-based quality and performance measures for the care of patients with critical limb ischemia.
- Below-Knee Amputation Failure and Poor Functional Outcomes Are Higher Than Predicted in Contemporary Practice.
Dr. Bjoern Dominik Suckow M.D.'s Practice location
Salt Lake City, UT 84132Get Direction
LEBANON, NH 03756Get Direction
Dr. Bjoern Dominik Suckow M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Laparoscopy and Infertility
LaparoscopyA laparoscopy is a surgical procedure, which allows doctors to examine your abdominal organs. In females, their fallopian tubes, uterus, and ovaries are found in the pelvic region, which is at the bottom of the abdomen. The procedure uses a laparoscope to visualize the abdominal organs....
- What Are the Risks to Knee Replacement Surgery?
Knee replacement surgery is a medical procedure that is aimed to treat a knee joint that has been damaged due to arthritis or other complications. Arthritis is a condition that results from the breakdown of joint cartilage plus the underlying bone. Knee replacement surgery is used when other means...
- How to Prepare for a Colonoscopy
A colonoscopy is an examination that lets your health practitioner view the lining of your colon (large intestine). A thin and flexible tube known as a colonoscopy is used to thoroughly view the colon. A Colonoscopy is also applied when screening for precancerous or cancer growths inside the colon....
- What to Expect After a Biopsy
Biopsies may vary differently depending on the type and location of the tissues and how hard are they to obtain. The medical term used to describe such method is “invasiveness.” A less invasive procedure will, for example, take place in a doctor’s office the same day an abnormal tissue is...
- What Is Hernia: Get the Facts
A hernia is marked by a bulge in the groin or abdomen, which occurs when an organ protrudes through the muscle opening that keeps it in place. Hernias are a very common problem and can occur in men or women of all ages.For instance, in the case of an incisional hernia, the intestines may protrude...
- What Is Hematochezia?
Introduction Discovering blood after a bowel movement can be a frightening experience. If you notice a bright red to black-colored blood in your stool, in the toilet bowl, or on the toilet paper, you may be experiencing rectal bleeding. Having blood in your stool does not always signal a serious...
- Dr. Cabot Stratford Murdock M.D3723 W 12600 S Riverton UT 84065
- Dr. Nicholas J Paulk MD324 10th Ave Salt Lake City UT 84103
- Dr. Jason Joel Schwartz M.D.Department Of Surgery Salt Lake City UT 84132
- Dr. Ellen Hunt Morrow M.D.University Of Utah Som Department Of Surgery Salt Lake City UT 84132
- Dr. Melinda Egan Hawkins M.D.1250 E. 3900 S. Salt Lake City UT 84124
- Dr. Ian R Cavin DO10011 Centennial Pkwy Sandy UT 84070