Mrs. Heather Anne Neuman MD
Family Practitioner1900 Centracare Cir Suite 1450 Saint Cloud MN, 56303
Dr. Heather Neuman, MD is one of the most highly rated doctors in the United States. She specializes in family medicine and currently sees patients in Saint cloud, Minnesota. Dr. Neuman holds a medical ...
Education and Training
Univ of Mn Med Sch-Minneapolis, Minneapolis Mn 1997
University of Mn Med Sch 1997
Family MedicineAmerican Board of Family MedicineABFM
- University of Minnesota, Twin Cities - Medical School, Minneapolis, Mn, United States, M.D. 2000
Mrs. Heather Anne Neuman MD's Practice location
Saint Cloud, MN 56303Get Direction
Mrs. Heather Anne Neuman MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Neuman
- What Do Head Lice Eggs Look Like?
Lice lay their eggs called nits, which are placed on the hair shaft. Nits look more like dandruff but they cannot simply be shaken out of the hair like dandruff. To get rid of lice eggs, you have to follow certain steps and make sure that their eggs or nits are completely removed from the...
- Blood Blister: Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment
What is a blood blister?A blood blister is a raised piece of skin that has blood inside it. Blood blisters are somewhat similar to blisters that have clear fluid in them. The blisters are usually harmless and tend to go away within a few weeks without treatment. A blood blister can contain blood,...
- What Does It Mean If Your Nipple Is Inverted?
What are inverted nipples?Inverted nipples, also called as nipple retraction, nipple inversion, or invaginated nipple, is a condition in which the nipples point inward instead of out. In some women, nipple retraction can be present at birth. In some cases, the condition may develop due to trauma or...
- What Is Olecranon Bursitis?
Whenever a bursa is inflamed and becomes swollen, it causes a lot of pain around the affected area. The condition is called bursitis. The inflammation and swelling of the bursa are the causes of pain. The bursa is a sac filled with fluid, which is always located between the muscles, tendons, bones,...
- What Is Ringworm?
Ringworm, or tinea, refers to a fungal infection of the skin. The term ‘worm’ is derived from the old belief that the disease was caused by a worm. The term ‘ring’ refers to the characteristic ring-shaped patches produced by the fungus on the skin. Infection is often found in the outer layer...
- What Is Leukopenia: Symptoms and Causes
What is leukopenia?Leukopenia is a condition in which abnormally low white blood cells are circulating in the blood. This condition can be diagnosed using a blood test called complete blood count (CBC). A normal white blood cell count is usually between 3,500-11,000 WBCs per microliter. People...
- Dr. Michael Leonard Schmitz D.O.1520 Whitney Ct Saint Cloud MN 56303
- Dr. Amanda Lea Lovold DO200 1st St SW Rochester MN 55905
- Dr. Kathryn A Mechelke MD1900 Centracare Cir Saint Cloud MN 56303
- Dr. Jasvir Singh M.D.600 Coffee Rd Modesto CA 95355
- Dr. Shawn K Day DO1520 Whitney Court Saint Cloud MN 56303
- Dr. Julie Anderson M.D.204 9th Ave. NE Rice MN 56367