Dr. Kimber Boyko is a general surgeon practicing in Bismarck, ND. Dr. Boyko specializes in abdominal contents including the esophagus, stomach, liver, gallbladder, pancreas and often thyroid glands. General surgeons are able to deal with almost any surgical or critical care emergency, also involving the skin or soft tissue trauma. Dr. Boyko provides quality surgical service for gravely ill or injured patients and is able to respond quickly due to knowledge of various surgical procedures.
Education and Training
Loma Linda University School of Medicine 1987
SurgeryAmerican Board of SurgeryABS
- Crystallization and preliminary X-ray analysis of cytochrome c nitrite reductase from Thioalkalivibrio nitratireducens.
- Isolation and oligomeric composition of cytochrome c nitrite reductase from the haloalkaliphilic bacterium Thioalkalivibrio nitratireducens.
- ATP-dependent DNA ligase from Thermococcus sp. 1519 displays a new arrangement of the OB-fold domain.
- Identification of the ligand in the structure of the protein with unknown function STM4435 from Salmonella typhimurium.
- Structure of the dodecamer of the aminopeptidase APDkam598 from the archaeon Desulfurococcus kamchatkensis.
- Acid Reflux
- Colon Cancer
- Colon Polyps
- Inguinal Hernia
- St Joseph Mercy Hosp, General Surgery Mount Zion M C Univ Ca, General Surgery
- St Joseph Mercy Hospital 1988
- SCS/MSUCOM/St Joseph Mercy Health System Program
Dr. Kimber M Boyko M.D.'s Practice location
Dr. Kimber M Boyko M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- What Is An Anal Fissurectomy?
An anal fissurectomy is a surgery that may be used for curing anal fissures. The procedure involves an incision in the sphincter muscles which control one's anal opening. It is normally the recommended surgery for treating tears or cracks that develop inside the distal canal (passageway) where waste...
- Gastric Bypass Surgery: Can I Afford It?
Gastric bypass surgery has become a popular weight loss procedure, and can be considered the gold standard for weight loss surgeries. However, the cost of gastric bypass surgery is sky-high, and this is one of most common factors taken into consideration ahead of surgery.In the normal digestive...
- How to Prepare for a Laparoscopy
OverviewLaparoscopy is a type of endoscopic procedure that will allow doctors to look inside your abdomen using a surgical telescope. The telescope is known as the laparoscope. The laparoscope is equipped with a front camera that transmits the images captured in high definition to a nearby video...
- What is a Sphincterotomy?
A fissure is the tearing of anal skin as a result of the overstretching of the anal opening by a big hard stool. Normally, sphincterotomy is related to constipation, chronic diarrhea (less often), inflammatory bowel disease or sexually transmitted infections that have anal and rectal effects. At...
- What Conditions Warrant a Hysterectomy?
Upon reaching reproductive age, the womb (uterus) creates ideal conditions for pregnancy, gestation, and delivery of a baby. But many things can go wrong within the female reproductive system. Development of fibroid masses, outgrowths of the endometrial lining, and excessive vaginal bleeding are...
- How Is Liver Cancer Diagnosed?
How is Liver Cancer Diagnosed?Liver cancer is a common type of cancer which begins in the liver cells, or hepatocytes. Liver cancer is a cancer which affects one of the largest and most important organs of the body. Liver cancer is type of cancer which, when diagnosed at early stages, can be...
- Dr. Joshua John Knudson MD375 Dixmyth Ave Cincinnati OH 45220
- Dr. Charles R Volk MD200 S 5th St Bismarck ND 58504
- Dr. Avinash Narayana D.O.2799 W Grand Blvd Detroit MI 48202
- Dr. Douglas W Litchfield MD200 S 5th St Bismarck ND 58504
- Dr. Thomas J Grube MD107 3rd Ave Nw Mandan ND 58554
- Dr. George H Hilts MD200 S 5th St Bismarck ND 58504