Dr. Charles E Olson MD
Cardiologist | Cardiovascular Disease10020 Nicholas St Suite 202 Omaha NE, 68114
Dr. Charles Olson is a cardiologist practicing in Omaha, NE. Dr. Olson specializes in diagnosing, monitoring, and treating diseases or conditions of the heart and blood vessels and the cardiovascular system. These conditions include heart attacks, heart murmurs, coronary heart disease, and hypertension. Dr. Olson also practices preventative medicine, helping patients maintain a heart-healthy life.
Education and Training
Univ of Ne Coll of Med, Omaha Ne 1988
University of Nebraska, Omaha, NB
University of Nebraska College of Medicine 1988
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM- Cardiovascular Disease
- High Cholesterol
- Heart Disease
- Coronary Artery Disease (cad)
- Vascular Disease
- Univ Of Ne Med Ctr, Cardiovascular Diseases; Univ Of Ne Coll Of Med, Internal Medicine
- University Nebr
- University of Nebraska Medical Center
- University of Nebraska Medical Center Program
Dr. Charles E Olson MD's Practice location
Omaha, NE 68114Get Direction
OMAHA, NE 68114Get Direction
Dr. Charles E Olson MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Olson
- What Are the Warning Signs of Hypertensive Crisis?
High blood pressure or hypertension is a chronic condition that may lead to other complications, including organ damage, gradually over a period of time. The blood pressure may become very high and severe all of a sudden resulting in a condition referred to as hypertensive crisis. Hypertensive...
- What is Left-Sided Congestive Heart Failure?
What Is Left-Sided Congestive Heart Failure?Heart failure means your heart is not able to work as well as it once did.Left-sided congestive failure is a critical condition in which the left side of the heart doesn’t pump blood efficiently. It is unable to meet the body’s metabolic needs,...
- What is Lupus?
Lupus is a chronic inflammatory autoimmune disease that attacks the body’s healthy cells, tissues, and organs. The inflammation can damage the skin, joints, kidneys, lungs, heart, brain, and blood vessels.Normally, the body’s immune system produces antibodies. These antibodies protect and fight...
- What is the DASH diet?
DASH, or Dietary Approaches to Stop Hypertension, is a flexible eating plan developed by experts to lower blood pressure. Although the diet was developed for people with hypertension, it was found to be effective in losing weight, and also in reducing diabetes, metabolic syndrome, and other health...
- Overweight Children Are Likely to Have High Blood Pressure
A new study published in the journal, Hypertension, shows that a child who is overweight is at risk of high blood pressure, three times more than an average weight child. In this study 1,111 children were followed up for an average of four years. Height weight and blood pressure of the...
- Everything You Need to Know About Lupus
What is lupus?Lupus or systemic lupus erythematosus is an autoimmune disorder that may affect skin, kidneys, brain, and other organs. According to Lupus Foundation of America, about 1.5 million people in U.S. have lupus. This condition is seen more in women than in men....
- Dr. Joseph Butler Thibodeau M.D.7710 Mercy Rd Omaha NE 68124
- Dr. Scott C Carollo M.D.7500 Mercy Rd Omaha NE 68124
- Dr. Stanislaw G Sojka MD6901 N 72nd St Omaha NE 68122
- Dr. Eric J Van de graaff MD7500 Mercy Rd Omaha NE 68124
- Dr. Joseph T Ayoub M.D.1 Edmundson Pl Council Bluffs IA 51503
- Dr. Brian Lowes MD777 Bannock St Denver CO 80204