Dr. Ahmad Ghabsha MD
Pulmonologist | Pulmonary Disease950 W Avon Rd Suite A2 Rochester MI, 48307
Dr. Ahmad Ghabsha practices Pulmonology in Rochester, MI. A pulmonologist is a physician who possesses specialized knowledge and skill in the diagnosis and treatment of pulmonary conditions and diseases. Dr. Ghabsha manages patients who need life support and mechanical ventilation, and is specially trained in diseases and conditions of the chest, particularly pneumonia, asthma, tuberculosis, emphysema, and complicated chest infections.
Education and Training
Univ of Damascus, Fac of Med, Damascus, Syria 2000
University Of Damascus Faculty Of Med Damascus Syria 2000
University Of Damascus Faculty Of Med Damascus Syria Medicine
University of Damascus Faculty of Medicine 2000
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM- Critical Care Medicine
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM- Sleep Medicine
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM
- 2013 Hour Detroit Magazine's Top Docs
- Wayne St Univ-Detroit M C, Internal Medicine
- Wayne St University Detroit M C
- Detroit Medical Center/Wayne State University
- DMC Sinai-Grace Hospital
- Wayne State University School of Medicine Program
- University of Wisconsin-Madison
- Wayne State University DMC - Harper University Hospital
Dr. Ahmad Ghabsha MD's Practice location
Rochester, MI 48307Get Direction
Dr. Ahmad Ghabsha MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Ghabsha
- Radiologists Look for Patterns in Cystic Fibrosis as More Adults Are Diagnosed
Recent research shows that there is an increasing number of adults being diagnosed with cystic fibrosis. This information is leading scientists to believe cystic fibrosis is now just as much of an adult condition as a childhood condition. This increase has caused scientists and radiologists to...
- These Young Adults with Cystic Fibrosis Raise Awareness Through their Careers
Treatment and management of Cystic Fibrosis (CF) has come a long way. It used to result in children dying at very early ages, but now they can live much longer and even flourish well into adulthood. This is a result of novel treatment methods, enhanced specialized care, dietary changes, and overall...
- Oxygen Therapy for COPD Patients
Patients with COPD have a difficult time breathing properly, resulting in a lack of oxygen. Because of this lack of supply, the main concern that arises is that there is not enough oxygen transporting to vital organs.A lack of oxygen in the body can be fatal. It is considered the most salient...
- What Could Happen if My Pneumonia Remains Untreated?
There are several types of pneumonia that vary in their degree of seriousness. Pneumonia caused by a viral infection can make people feel very sick with fever, cough, and tiredness. However, viral pneumonia tends to go away on its own after some time. A "walking pneumonia" is a mild case of...
- Differentiating Croup from Asthma
Croup and asthma are two conditions that involve organs, which are responsible for breathing. Since both conditions affect the respiratory system, it is highly advisable to learn their differences to be able to approach each condition properly.What Is Croup?Croup is typically caused by a virus. It...
- New Cystic Fibrosis Treatment Shows Promise for those with a Specific Gene Mutation
The data released on July 18th from three clinical trials conducted by Vertex Pharmaceuticals revealed promising results. The drugs that were tested in these trials are three different triple combination regimes that are designed to treat the underlying cause of cystic fibrosis in patients with the...
- Dr. Christopher T Huhta M.D.50505 Schoenherr Rd Utica MI 48315
- Dr. Mahmoud Alhadidi MD2498 S Rochester Rd Rochester MI 48307
- Dr. Rajindar K Sikand MD50505 Schoenherr Rd Utica MI 48315
- Dr. Christopher W Hughes M.D.25319 Little Mack Ave Saint Clair Shores MI 48081
- Dr. Asadulla S Mohammed MD27901 Woodward Ave Berkley MI 48072
- Dr. Girish Balachandran-nair MD3601 W. 13 Mile Rd Royal Oak MI 48073