Veronika Campbell is a physical therapist practicing in Phoenix, AZ. Veronika Campbell specializes in physical treatment to help a patient reduce pain, restore mobility, rehabilitate an injury, or increase movement and overall function. As a physical therapist, Veronika Campbell can treat multiple conditions with exercises, ultrasound, electrical stimulation, joint mobilization, heat, ice, massage, laser or light therapy and more. Veronika Campbell will create a treatment plan based on the patients specific injury or condition, and might target a specific body part or body system based on the individual.
Veronika Marie Campbell PT, MPT, CSCS, NSC's Practice location
Phoenix, AZ 85085Get Direction
GLENDALE, AZ 85308Get Direction
Veronika Marie Campbell PT, MPT, CSCS, NSC's reviewsWrite Review
- It’s Time to Fight Parkinson’s Disease Through Exercise, Says South Carolina Gym
Going to the gym regularly can significantly help to combat Parkinson’s disease. According to Cody Cooper from Grit Box Fitness, Parkinson’s progression can be delayed due to the forced intense exercise. Not only that, but it also helps a lot with the enhancing strength and stability.What is...
- Sore Muscles and Joint Pain
Causes of sore muscles...
- What to Expect During Physical Therapy
The first time you visit your physical therapist for therapy, the specialist will go through your records and give a complete examination in regards to your situation. The report will cover sensitive muscle areas that feel pain when compressed, abilities, daily problems, desired outcome, and...
- Can Back Pain Get Diagnosed?
A major cause of absence in the work place is back pain. The intensity and symptoms of back pain differ greatly. Due to these variations, accurate diagnosis is sometimes difficult to get. However, some spinal diagnosis are direct.Majority of the cases related to back pain do not need medical...
- The Main Causes of Lower Back Pain
Brief AnatomyThe back is composed of layers of muscles that hold the spinal column in place. It is involved in moving, twisting, and bending, which is why the back is prone to muscle strain.The spinal column is made up of vertebrae that are divided into five regions. The spinal column provides...
- What Is Spinal Decompression?
The human back is a complex structure of muscles, ligaments, bones, joints, and nerves. It is common for people to experience back problems at some point in their life for a variety of reasons. Since the pain can radiate into the back and even from other parts of the body, it is very difficult to...
- Mary Anne Dicaro PT7122 W Softwind Dr Peoria AZ 85383
- Dr. Keith W Fandry DPT9377 E Bell Rd Scottsdale AZ 85260
- Kenneth David Lundeen P.T.13460 N 94th Dr Peoria AZ 85381
- Karen Meyer PT2060 Reading Rd Cincinnati OH 45202
- Jeff D Kitchen P.T.8551 E Anderson Dr Scottsdale AZ 85255
- Mr. Richard Sedillo P.T.16700 N THOMPSON PEAK PKWY SCOTTSDALE AZ 85260