Dr. Geetika Dembla is a general surgeon practicing in Shreveport, LA. Dr. Dembla specializes in abdominal contents including the esophagus, stomach, liver, gallbladder, pancreas and often thyroid glands. General surgeons are able to deal with almost any surgical or critical care emergency, also involving the skin or soft tissue trauma. Dr. Dembla provides quality surgical service for gravely ill or injured patients and is able to respond quickly due to knowledge of various surgical procedures.
Education and Training
Kasturba Medical College Mangalore 2003
Psychiatry and NeurologyAmerican Board of Psychiatry and NeurologyABPN- Sleep Medicine
- Bipolar Disorder
- Sleep Apnea
- Obstructive Sleep Apnea (osa)
Dr. Geetika Dembla M.D.'s Practice location
Shreveport, LA 71103Get Direction
GREER, SC 29650Get Direction
Dr. Geetika Dembla M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- What to Expect After a Tonsillectomy
A tonsillectomy is mostly carried out as an outpatient operation, where the patient is allowed to go home on the same day after the surgery. However, a one-day hospital stay is recommended if complications occur after the operation and if the patient has a minor or complex medical...
- How to Prepare For Carpal Tunnel Surgery
Carpal tunnel syndrome refers to a condition affecting the median nerve in your wrist. When you get this syndrome, you experience tingling, numbness, and pain radiating to your arms and hands, and it becomes difficult to use your arm especially around the wrist. The condition happens when carpal...
- The Most Common Misconceptions About Breast Cancer
There is so much information you can read online about breast cancer. Some information may be acquired in the community, friends, or family that is totally misleading or incorrect. Although not backed up with solid evidence, such information can cause a lot of media attention, which can further...
- What Are the Risks to Knee Replacement Surgery?
Knee replacement surgery is a medical procedure that is aimed to treat a knee joint that has been damaged due to arthritis or other complications. Arthritis is a condition that results from the breakdown of joint cartilage plus the underlying bone. Knee replacement surgery is used when other means...
- What is Carpal Tunnel Release?
Carpal tunnel release surgery is a medical procedure that is used to relieve symptoms caused by carpal tunnel syndrome (CTS). Such symptoms include pain in the hand, tingling, and numbness. The procedure involves separating the ligaments in your hand to help relieve pressure on the nerve that...
- Alternative Treatments for Gallstones
Alternative Treatments For GallstonesA huge percentage of gallstones never show symptoms, but the moment a stone stops moving on its way to the small intestines from the gallbladder, trouble begins. That’s when signs start occurring, among them severe pain on the ride side of the abdomen that...
- Dr. Charles Byrd M.D.2751 Albert L Bicknell Dr Shreveport Louisiana 71103
- Dr. Kamel Brakta MD110 Irving Street NW Washington DC 20010
- Dr. Donnie Franklin Aultman M.D.1501 Kings Hwy Shreveport LA 71103
- Dr. Rowena A Desouza M.D.1501 Kings Hwy Shreveport LA 71103
- Dr. Jeremy Riley Timmer M.D.612 Ibis Ct Shreveport LA 71115
- Dr. Gazi Baderkhan Zibari M.D.1501 Kings Hwy Shreveport LA 71103