Karen Meyer is a physical therapist practicing in Cincinnati, OH. Karen Meyer specializes in physical treatment to help a patient reduce pain, restore mobility, rehabilitate an injury, or increase movement and overall function. As a physical therapist, Karen Meyer can treat multiple conditions with exercises, ultrasound, electrical stimulation, joint mobilization, heat, ice, massage, laser or light therapy and more. Karen Meyer will create a treatment plan based on the patients specific injury or condition, and might target a specific body part or body system based on the individual.
Karen Meyer PT's Practice location
Cincinnati, OH 45202Get Direction
Surprise, AZ 85374Get Direction
Karen Meyer PT's reviewsWrite Review
- Multiple Sclerosis: Is Therapy Right for Me?
The different therapies and medications available may not work in the same way in different patients. Hence, it is very advisable that you consult your doctor so you can take the medicine that is right for you. Prescribed medications can help you control and manage the symptoms of the disease, and...
- What Exercises Prevent Shin Splints?
Shin splints hurt, and if you do not take them seriously, it starts to hurt so much that you have to stop your sport or whatever physical activity you are doing. You will experience pain along the inner aspect of the shin bone, which is initially mild and only present at the end of your exercise or...
- What Is Minimally Invasive Knee Replacement Surgery?
Minimally invasive knee replacement surgery is a term used to describe several procedures and modifications of conventional knee replacement aimed to reduce tissue trauma. Unlike other procedures that involve a deep cut on your knee to expose the joint, the procedure's main goal is to reduce or...
- How to Prepare for a Laminectomy
Laminectomy is a procedure where a surgeon removes a part or more parts of your vertebrae or any ligaments on your spinal cord that exert pressure on the nerves. Laminectomy is said to be the most common back surgery performed for disability and pain. The following are some expectations before,...
- Sore Muscles and Joint Pain
Causes of sore muscles...
- Scapula and Winged Scapula: Anatomy, Function, Injuries, and Defects
Anatomy of the ScapulaThe scapula is a triangular flat bone, which is also known as the shoulder blade. It lies in the upper back between the second and eighth rib. It connects the upper limb to the trunk and articulates with the humerus or upper arm bone. The articulation takes place at the...
- William Shaun Beaudreau DPT6820 Veterans Blvd Metairie LA 70003
- Julie B Jasontek P.T.311 Straight St Cincinnati OH 45219
- Dr. Todd M Brockman PT, MS, DPT13 Oblique St Florence KY 41042
- Fonnie Gayle Lawson PT2465 Little Dry Run Rd Cincinnati OH 45244
- Mr. Eric Westall Ritze PT7968 Jolain Dr Cincinnati OH 45242
- Laura Blanchard DPT7109 Hamilton Mason Rd West Chester OH 45069