Dr. Brock V. Sherman M.D.
Allergist and Immunologist3003 W Good Hope Rd Milwaukee WI, 53209
Dr. Brock Sherman practices Allergy and Immunology care in Milwaukee, WI. Dr. Sherman specializes in the diagnosis and treatment of asthma and other allergic diseases. Allergist-Immunologists are trained and certified to treat each patients sensitivity and response to allergens of varying severity. Dr. Sherman provides several means of testing and treatment to increase immunity to potentially harmful substances.
Education and Training
Tufts Univ Sch of Med, Boston Ma 1970
Tufts University School of Medicine 1970
PediatricsAmerican Board of PediatricsABP
Expert PublicationsData provided by the National Library of Medicine
- Hay Fever (allergic Rhinitis)
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (copd)
- Hives (urticaria)
- Food Allergies
- Allergy & Immunology - Thomas Jefferson Univ Hosp/Penn Hosp
- Pediatrics - Boston Floating Hospital for Infants and Children
Dr. Brock V. Sherman M.D.'s Practice location
- Are Food Allergies More Common in Children Than we Thought?
The results of a large study published in the journal Pediatrics, has shown that childhood food allergies are more common and dangerous than previously thought. In this study, researchers conducted a detailed survey of about 38,000 families who had at least one child under the age of 18-years-old....
- When Is Allergy Season?
Allergy season would mainly depend on the underlying factor of what individuals are allergic to and where they live. If an individual is suffering from a seasonal allergy or hay fever, then tree pollens could trigger the allergic reaction in the season of spring or late winter. If you are allergic...
- Can Sinusitis Be Caused by Allergies?
The inflammation of the sinuses found in your forehead, cheekbones, and behind your nose is what is known as sinusitis. Sinusitis can be a short-term inflammation resulting from a bacterial infection after an infection like the common cold. However, sinusitis can also be chronic, resulting from...
- Are Food Allergies and Birth Months Linked?
Finnish researchers reported that food allergies in children are linked to the season they were born in. In a study conducted on 6,000 children born between 2001 and 2006, about 1,000 were tested for sensitization for food allergens until they reached4-years-old.Results of the study, published in...
- Immunosuppressive Drugs for Multiple Sclerosis
What is multiple sclerosis (MS)?Multiple sclerosis is a medical condition that affects the brain and the spinal cord. A few of the early symptoms of the disease are numbness, tingling sensation, blurry vision, and feeling weak. In this disease, the immune system tends to attack the myelin, which is...
- Are Allergy Shots Effective?
What is Allergy Shot?An allergy shot, or allergen immunotherapy, is a method in which small amounts of allergens are introduced to the body to stimulate the immune system against a specific allergen, without causing a full allergic reaction. This allows the body to get used to the specific allergen...
- Dr. Melissa L. Chudnow M.D.2885 N MAYFAIR RD MILWAUKEE WI 53222
- Dr. Jordan N Fink MD9000 W WISCONSIN AVE MILWAUKEE WI 53226
- Dr. Walter Brummund M.D.,PHD2500 N Mayfair Rd Milwaukee WI 53226
- Ms. Monica Vasudev MD9000 W Wisconsin Ave Milwaukee WI 53226
- Dr. Steven Howard Cohen MD11121 W Oklahoma Ave Milwaukee WI 53227
- Dr. Robert H Fisher M.D.350 W GREEN TREE RD GLENDALE WI 53217