Dr. Archie Enoch is a family practitioner practicing in Galesburg, IL. Dr. Enoch specializes in comprehensive health care for people of all ages. In addition to diagnosing and treating illnesses, family practitioners also put focus on preventative care with routine checkups, tests and personalized coaching on how to maintain a healthy lifestyle. Dr. Enoch possesses immense general knowledge on maintaining health and today, family practitioners provide more care for the underserved and rural populations than any other medical specialty.
Education and Training
Wright State University / Main Campus 1991
Family MedicineAmerican Board of Family MedicineABFM
- Oh State University Hospital
Dr. Archie D Enoch MD's Practice location
Galesburg, IL 61401Get Direction
DAYTON, OH 45415Get Direction
Dr. Archie D Enoch MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Enoch
- What Are HIIT Workouts?
What is a HIIT Workout?HIIT workout plans are intensive and punishing, but there are good reasons why they are very popular. HIIT stands for high-intensity interval training. As its name implies, it is an explosive and high-power workout. It is not a specific workout or exercise routine. Rather,...
- Holistic Treatments for Migraines
Holistic Treatments for MigrainesMigraines cause headaches that may be severe, throbbing, or moderate. These headaches can last for up to 72 hours.They attack one side of your head in most cases. However, there are cases where you suffer a headache on both sides of your head. Many people who suffer...
- Why Do Some Vaccines Have to Be Injected Twice?
What is active immunity?...
- Does the Pertussis Vaccine Have Any Contraindications and Side Effects?
Pertussis is an infection of the upper respiratory system. The disease is highly contagious and spreads through the coughing and sneezing of an infected individual. This highly contagious and airborne disease is caused by the bacteria called Bordetella pertussis. The symptoms of pertussis typically...
- How to Get Rid of Athlete's Foot Fast
What is athlete’s foot?Athlete’s foot is a type of fungal infection that affects the feet or toes. This fungal infection is medically known as tinea pedis. The fungus that causes the infection usually feeds on keratin or the skin protein. Keratin is found in the skin's top layer, including...
- What Are the Treatment Options Available for Bronchitis?
Bronchitis is a condition that occurs due to the inflammation of the bronchial tubes. There are two types of bronchitis: acute and chronic. Acute bronchitis is usually caused by a viral infection or in some cases, 10 percent by a bacterial infection. Chronic bronchitis, on the other hand, is a...
- Dr. James R Battenburg MD1000 W Harlem Ave Monmouth IL 61462
- Dr. Christine Petzing MD3375 N Seminary St Galesburg IL 61401
- Robert Hickerson Other3375 N Seminary St Galesburg IL 61401
- Dr. Jeffrey Hill M.D.834 N Seminary St Galesburg IL 61401
- James Nesselroad Other3375 N Seminary St Galesburg IL 61401
- Dr. Keith Peachey M.D.834 N Seminary St Galesburg IL 61401