Dr. Cauley Hayes is a hand surgeon practicing in Chattanooga, TN. Dr. Hayes specializes in caring for hand, wrist and forearm problems without the option of surgery unless necessary. Many hand surgeons are also experts in diagnosing and caring for shoulder and elbow problems and tend to suggest non-surgical treatments such as hand therapy or physical therapy.
- New York University
Dr. Cauley W Hayes MD's Practice location
Chattanooga, TN 37403Get Direction
Dr. Cauley W Hayes MD's reviewsWrite Review
- What Is Ischemia? Treatment for Acute or Chronic Ischemia
What is ischemia?Ischemia is the medical term used to describe a lack of blood flow to certain organs or body parts. Since the blood carries oxygen and other necessary nutrients to parts of the body, when blow flow is reduced these body parts do not receive the adequate amount of oxygen and...
- Women Are Suffering Due to Lack of Genetic Testing
There is a gene test that can help prevent and treat ovarian cancer with more success. This test is known as the BRCA gene test, which identifies a mutation that results in a dysfunctional enzyme whose job it to correct DNA mutations.Because cancer is due to mutations leading to unchecked tumor...
- What Are the Options for Preserving Fertility After Ovarian Cancer?
An ovarian cancer diagnosis is devastating. But if the diagnosis comes during family planning or even while thinking about having kids, it can bring up concerns about future fertility. Although being diagnosed with ovarian cancer and receiving treatment can affect the ability to become pregnant,...
- What Causes Endometriosis?
Endometriosis is a serious condition that affects a woman’s body. It is very dangerous because the tissue that grows inside the woman’s uterus, grows outside instead, which can really damage the uterus. Moreover, endometriosis can damage the organs around the uterus if it is not treated on time....
- What is HIV: Get the Facts
Over the course of our four million or so years of evolution, we humans have developed a highly-specialized immune system that is quite a warrior in combating infections. We are bombarded daily by bacterial and viral pathogens which have the potential to cause us serious illness, but, completely...
- Reasons Why You Need Carpal Tunnel Surgery
Carpal tunnel syndrome is a tingling, numbness, or weakness in the hands due to pressure on the Median nerve that is located in the wrist. Whenever you are faced with this challenge, you will be in discomfort after it progresses into the later stages. This is a condition that arises from stress...
- Dr. David Marshall Jemison MD979 E 3rd St Chattanooga TN 37403
- Dr. Robert S Collins MD980 Highway 28 Jasper TN 37347
- Dr. Brian Scott Smith M.D.2415 Mccallie Ave Chattanooga TN 37404
- Dr. Justin Mchenry Arnold M.D.2415 Mccallie Ave Chattanooga TN 37404
- Dr. Robert Daniel Mastey MD2415 Mccallie Ave Chattanooga TN 37404