Harish N. Nirujogi, MD, is a leading general and bariatric surgeon currently serving patients at St. Elizabeth Hospital in Florence, Kentucky. Throughout his twenty years of practice, he has accrued extensive expertise in complex hernia repairs, weight loss, and weight management. After earning his medical degree in 1998 at Guntur Medical College, Dr. Nirujogi relocated to the United States, where he completed his residency at Bronx-Lebanon Hospital Center and his fellowship at the Medical College of Wisconsin.
- Bronx-Lebanon Hospital Center
- Medical College of Wisconsin
Professional Society Memberships
- American Medical Association, American Society for Metabolic and Bariatric Surgery
What do you attribute your success to?
- His family support and his collegues
Hobbies / Sports
- Painting, Sculpting, Traveling
Favorite professional publications
- Journal of the American Medical Association
Harish N. Nirujogi's Practice location
Milwaukee, WI 53226 Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Harish N. Nirujogi | Surgeon
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Harish N. Nirujogi's reviewsWrite Review
- Epigastric Hernia: Get the Facts
A hernia is a condition in which some part of an internal organ grows through an opening and protrudes to some other area, thereby altering its normal location.There are many types of hernia, but the epigastric hernia is the most common form. An epigastric hernia occurs when abdominal tissue...
- Everything You Need to Know About a Hydroclectomy
Hydrocelectomy is a surgical procedure that is aimed to treat or remove hydrocele. A hydrocele is a fluid-filled balloon that is formed around the testicle. It is a normal thing for males to have a thin layer of fluid around the testicle. This fluid is periodically produced and drained to prevent...
- 3 Reasons Why You Would Need a Hysterectomy
The uterus or womb, which nurtures and gestates a growing fetus till it becomes mature enough for delivery, can also become the source of life-threatening complications that require surgical intervention. There are at least three prominent reasons why a hysterectomy (uterus removal) might be...
- Is Anal Fissure Surgery Dangerous?
Anal Fissure SurgeryIf other medications fail to get rid of anal fissure, a surgical procedure known as internal anal sphincterotomy may be necessary. It involves a small incision in one of the two anal muscles and is considered to be a minor surgery. Hence it can be offered as an outpatient...
- What Are the Risks of Hydrocelectomy
Hydrocelectomy, also called hydrocele repair, is a surgical procedure that aims to remove or repair a hydrocele, a sac of fluid that forms around a testicle, causing swelling and pain.Hydrocelectomy is like all other surgeries—risky, and one may get hurt during the procedure, react to the...
- Everything You Need to Know About a Laparoscopy
Laparoscopy is a surgical procedure that is used to examine the organs that are located in the abdomen. It involves little work and it comes with minimal risks. It can also be referred to as diagnostic laparoscopy. Only a few small incisions are made.A special instrument, known as laparoscope, is...
- Dr. Semeret Munie M.D. 2540 Rochester Rd Royal Oak MI 48073
- Dr. Mary Otterson MD Froedtert & Med College Clin - West Milwaukee WI 53226
- Dr. Craig A Siverhus M.D. 2350 N Lake Dr Milwaukee WI 53211
- Dr. Julie A Kepple MD 13430 N Meridian Street Carmel IN 46032
- Dr. Joseph C Battista MD 3070 N 51st St Milwaukee WI 53210
- Dr. Amanda L. Kong MD 9200 W Wisconsin Ave Milwaukee WI 53226