Harish N. Nirujogi, MD, is a leading general and bariatric surgeon currently serving patients at St. Elizabeth Hospital in Florence, Kentucky. Throughout his twenty years of practice, he has accrued extensive expertise in complex hernia repairs, weight loss, and weight management. After earning his medical degree in 1998 at Guntur Medical College, Dr. Nirujogi relocated to the United States, where he completed his residency at Bronx-Lebanon Hospital Center and his fellowship at the Medical College of Wisconsin.
- Bronx-Lebanon Hospital Center
- Medical College of Wisconsin
Professional Society Memberships
- American Medical Association, American Society for Metabolic and Bariatric Surgery
What do you attribute your success to?
- His family support and his collegues
Hobbies / Sports
- Painting, Sculpting, Traveling
Favorite professional publications
- Journal of the American Medical Association
Harish N. Nirujogi's Practice location
Milwaukee, WI 53226 Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Harish N. Nirujogi | Surgeon
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Harish N. Nirujogi's reviewsWrite Review
- Reasons Why You May Need Hydrocelectomy
Hydrocelectomy is an operation that is used to remove hydrocele from an individual. The term hydrocele refers to the accumulation of serum fluid around the testicle. This fluid is secreted by a pouch of serous membrane that lines the testicles called tunica vaginalis.Hydrocele that occurs to infants...
- Gallbladder Surgery: Its Possible Complications
Laparoscopic gallbladder surgery is a surgical procedure used to remove gallstones or a damaged gallbladder. Also known as cholecystectomy, it involves making small incisions in the abdomen. Your abdomen is inflated with carbon dioxide or air during the procedure to enable the surgeon to get a clear...
- Laparoscopy and Infertility
LaparoscopyA laparoscopy is a surgical procedure, which allows doctors to examine your abdominal organs. In females, their fallopian tubes, uterus, and ovaries are found in the pelvic region, which is at the bottom of the abdomen. The procedure uses a laparoscope to visualize the abdominal organs....
- What to Expect After a Cholecystectomy
In case you have problems with your gallbladder and there is a need for it to be removed, you will experience unusual and uncomfortable symptoms while trying to adapt to a new life without a gallbladder. Obviously, when your gallbladder is removed, bile can't be stored like before since it is meant...
- Treatments For Pleurisy
Pleurisy is a treatable condition with a very good prognosis. The aims in the management of pleurisy are to relieve the symptoms and treat the underlying cause of pleurisy.Relieving the SymptomsPleurisy is the inflammation of the pleural membranes that line your lungs and the inner chest wall. The...
- How to Prepare for an Appendectomy
What Really Is Appendicitis?To understand the term appendicitis, you need first to understand what the appendix is. The appendix is a small structure that is finger-shaped and located in the abdomen in connection with the large intestines. More specifically, this structure is found on lower right...
- Dr. Semeret Munie M.D. 2540 Rochester Rd Royal Oak MI 48073
- Dr. Christopher B Davies MD 1111 Delafield St Waukesha WI 53188
- Dr. Craig A Siverhus M.D. 2350 N Lake Dr Milwaukee WI 53211
- Dr. Mary Otterson MD Department Of Emergency Medicine - Froedtert Hospital Milwaukee WI 53226
- Dr. Joseph C Battista MD 3070 N 51st St Milwaukee WI 53210
- Dr. Julie A Kepple MD 13430 N Meridian St Carmel IN 46032