Dr. Stefanie F. Schrum MD
Anesthesiologist | Pediatric Anesthesiology807 Childrens Way Jacksonville FL, 32207
Dr. Stefanie Schrum practices Pediatric Anesthesiology in Jacksonville, FL. As a pediatric anesthesiologist, Dr. Schrum treats children who have experienced an illness, injury, or disease that requires surgery or a procedure. Pediatric anesthesiologists are qualified to evaluate complex problems and plan a safe anesthetic for each child. Through special training and experience, pediatric anesthesiologists provide the safest care for infants and children undergoing anesthesia.
Education and Training
Wake Forest School of Medicine of Wake Forest Baptist Medical Center 1987
AnesthesiologyAmerican Board of AnesthesiologyABA- Hospice and Palliative Medicine
- Children'S Natl Med Ctr, Anesthesiology; Hartford Hosp, Anesthesiology; Hartford Hosp, Flexible Or Transitional Year
- Hartford Hospital Program
Dr. Stefanie F. Schrum MD's Practice location
LITTLE ROCK, AR 72202Get Direction
Dr. Stefanie F. Schrum MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Schrum
- Designer Bargains Raise $3 Million for Ovarian Cancer Research
Photo credit: Hamptons MonthlyResearchers worldwide have been diligently conducting as many studies as possible trying to find treatments and ultimately a cure for ovarian cancer. However, there is a major problem with conducting cancer research: It’s expensive. In order to conduct these studies...
- Natural Trans Fats May Not Negatively Affect Your Heart
Trans fats can be classified as natural and man-made. Natural trans fats are found in beef, pork, lamb, and dairy products. Man-made trans fats are used to increase the shelf life of many products, and these fats are found to increase the risk of heart disease and clogging the arteries. According to...
- What Are the Options for Preserving Fertility After Ovarian Cancer?
An ovarian cancer diagnosis is devastating. But if the diagnosis comes during family planning or even while thinking about having kids, it can bring up concerns about future fertility. Although being diagnosed with ovarian cancer and receiving treatment can affect the ability to become pregnant,...
- St. John's Wort for Depression Treatment
The scientific name of St. John’s wort is Hypericum perforatum, which is a powerful medicinal herb that has anti-inflammatory properties. This herb has been long been used due to its health benefits, especially in relieving depression. Ancient Greek physicians believed that this herb possessed a...
- Telltale Signs of Dehydration
Seventy percent of the human body consists of water and the human brain tissue is said to consist of nearly 85% water. Water is required in the human body to keep it healthy and function efficiently. When the amount of water intake matches the amount of water that is excreted then the body’s water...
- All About Candida Overgrowth
Candida, the overgrowth of yeast is one of the most common types of fungal infections. This condition can lead to a number of other health issues, such as exhaustion, brain fog, joint pain, bad breath, chronic sinus, weak immune system, hormonal imbalance, UTI, loss of libido and more. So if you are...
- Dr. Brian R. Emerson M.D.807 Childrens Way Jacksonville FL 32207
- Dr. Peter F Gloersen M.D.10475 Centurion Pkwy N Jacksonville FL 32256
- Dr. Adebisi M. Ajala MD807 Childrens Way Jacksonville FL 32207
- Dr. Robert B Bryskin MD807 Childrens Way Jacksonville FL 32207
- Dr. Olinda R. Gaver MD807 Childrens Way Jacksonville FL 32207
- Dr. Timothy P. Besser MD807 Childrens Way Jacksonville FL 32207