David Reinhardt graduated from Temple University with a B.A. in Biology before attending the University of Osteopathic Medicine and Health in Des Moines, Iowa. He completed his internship as the chief ...
Education and Training
Des Moines University College of Osteopathic Medicine and Health Sciences 1993
- Pinnacle Health System 1993
- Memorial Hospital
- Sinai Hospital and Polyclinic Medical Center
Dr. David E. Reinhardt, D.O.'s Practice location
Huntingdon Valley, PA 19006Get Direction
Southampton, PA 18966Get Direction
SOUTHAMPTON, PA 18966Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Dr. David E. Reinhardt, D.O. | Orthopedist
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. David E. Reinhardt, D.O.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Holistic Treatments for Arthritis
Arthritis is a painful, progressive disease that affects the joints of an individual. There are many treatments available for arthritis. Each and every one of them works differently, depending on the stage of arthritis at which they are implemented. As we already know, if not treated, arthritis can...
- Scoliosis Symptoms and Causes
Scoliosis often occurs in kids below the age of puberty. Some of the most common signs of scoliosis happen to be the following:...
- What are Leg Ulcers?
What are leg ulcers?Leg ulcers are unhealed wounds or open wounds that occur on the legs. They tend to recur if not treated properly. They can occur in everyone at any age, but are more common among females. What are the causes of leg ulcers?The most common reason for the occurrence of leg ulcers...
- What You Need to Know About Osteoporosis
Osteoporosis is a medical condition that if diagnosed on time could be preventable and successfully treatable. In literal terms, osteoporosis means ‘bones with holes’. It is often called “the silent thief” because bone loss occurs without symptoms.But what is osteoporosis? According to WHO...
- What Are the Signs and Symptoms of Bursitis?
Bursitis is a condition that affects many people around the globe who have no idea what is causing them pain or end up misjudging what might be wrong with their body tissues. Others might have a general idea of what bursitis is but cannot tell when they are suffering from it. This is because they...
- 10 Tips on Living with Bursitis
Bursitis is a condition that causes inflammation and pain around the joints. This can happen in the tendons, muscles, or even bones. It is brought by inflammation of the bursa. Bursa is a fluid-filled sac that acts as a cushion around your joints. Usually, when your joints are subjected to excess...
- Dr. Gregg G. Martyak M.D.1015 WALNUT ST STE 801 PHILADELPHIA PA 19107
- Dr. Susan P Harding MD216 N Broad St Philadelphia PA 19102
- Dr. Sean McMillan DO2103 BURLINGTON MOUNT HOLLY RD BURLINGTON NJ 08016
- Dr. Richard E. Grant MD5501 Old York Road Philadelphia Pennsylvania 19141
- Dr. David R. Steinberg MD51 North 39th Street Philadelphia Pennsylvania 19104
- Dr. David A. Spiegel M.D.34TH & CIVIC CENTER BLVD CHILDREN'S HOSP Philadelphia Pennsylvania 19104