Dr. Gregory Jones is a Cardiac Electrophysicist practicing in Kingsport, TN. Dr. Jones performs testing procedures on patients hearts electrical system in order to assess timing and abnormalities associated with electrical activities of the heart. Adult Cardiac Electrophysiologists are trained to treat irregular heartbeats, and carry out electrophysiology studies or ablations.
Education and Training
Univ of Ca, Los Angeles, Ucla Sch of Med, Los Angeles Ca 1988
University of California 1988
- Heart Disease
- Atrial Flutter
- Coronary Artery Disease (cad)
- Univ Of Wa Sch Of Med, Cardiovascular Diseases; Univ Wa Med Ctr, Internal Medicine
- University Of Wa School Of Med
- University of Washington School of Medicine Program
Gregory K Jones MD's Practice location
Kingsport, TN 37660Get Direction
Gregory K Jones MD's reviewsWrite Review
- Heart Palpitations: What Is It and What Are the Causes?
Our heart rate is automatically controlled by the autonomic nervous system (ANS) that has two divisions: sympathetic and parasympathetic. The part of the ANS that is responsible for raising a person’s heart rate through the sympathetic plexus is the sympathetic division. The parasympathetic...
- Different Types of Heart Doctors Explained
IntroductionDoctors who specialize in the diagnosis and treatment of conditions or diseases of the cardiovascular system (the heart and blood vessels) are called heart doctors or cardiologists. These specialists are trained to identify, treat, and help prevent heart issues. There are also different...
- What Is a Bubble Study?
What is a bubble study?A bubble study is a type of echocardiogram, which is the ultrasound of the heart. An echocardiogram is done to visualize the heart and its surrounding areas. Better images of the heart can be produced when a “contrast” is used during the echocardiogram. In a bubble study,...
- Heart Palpitations: When Is It a Sign of Something Serious?
Heart palpitations, although it feels like a scary experience, are not always a sign of something serious. These palpitations are harmless but there are some instances when it could be a signal to a serious heart disease, especially if it is associated with other symptoms. This article explains...
- Who Should You Call If You Have Congestive Heart Failure?
Heart failure should be treated early. With the right treatment, your life expectancy can be increased. Patients observing any of the symptoms related to congestive heart failure should never wait for the regular appointment dates. Instead, they should consult your doctor in no time to avoid further...
- What Is an Arrhythmia?
An arrhythmia is the violations of the frequency, rhythm, and sequence of heart contractions.Why do arrythmias occur?...
- James J Merrill MD2050 Meadowview Parkway Kingsport TN 37660
- Ransford S Brenya MD325 N State of Franklin Rd Johnson City TN 37614
- Arun P. Rao MD2050 Meadowview Parkway Kingsport TN 37660
- Vijay Kumar Ramu M.D329 N State Of Franklin Rd Johnson City TN 37604
- Keith Aaron Kyker MD2050 MEADOWVIEW PKWY KINGSPORT TN 37660
- Dr. Anil K Goli MD2408 Susannah St Johnson City TN 37601