Dr. Eric Veenstra is a Dentist practicing in Midland Park, NJ. Dr. Veenstra specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating diseases and conditions associated with the mouth and overall dental health. Dentists are trained to carry out such treatment as professional cleaning, restorative, prosthodontic, and endodontic procedures, and performing examinations, among many others.
Education and Training
Calvin College B.S. 2003
UMDNJ (currently Rutgers Dental School) D.M.D. 2007
Areas of expertise and specialization
- Dental Implants
- Bonding & White Filling
- Extraction Site Preservation
- Inlays & Onlays
- Dental Hygiene & Periodontal Health
- Oral Cancer Screenings
- Night Guards
- Protective Mouth Guards
- Post-op Instructions
- Scaling And Root Planing
- Invisible Braces
- Root Canal Therapy
- Gum Surgery
- Teeth Whitening
- Tmj & Jaw Pain
- Impacted And Missing Teeth
- Implant And Reconstructive Surgery
- Implant Overdentures
- Implant And Cosmetic Dentistry
- Implant Bar Overdentures
- Dental Veneers Lumineers
- American Dental Association
- American Academy of Implant Dentistry
- Academy of General Dentistry
- New Jersey Academy of General Dentistry
- Professional MemberAmerican Academy of Implant Dentistry
- Professional MemberInternational Congress of Oral Implantology
- Professional MemberBergen County Dental Society
Dr. Eric D Veenstra D.M.D.'s Practice location
Request An Appointment With Dr. Eric D Veenstra D.M.D. | Dentist | General Practice
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. Eric D Veenstra D.M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Veenstra
- Is There a Link Between Gum Disease and Breast Cancer?
Being on top of oral health is important. This is not new information. From childhood, people are taught that brushing at least twice a day and flossing every day is essential.It is also well known now that smoking is a risk factor for cancer. However, what may not be common knowledge is the...
- What Could Halitosis Mean?
IntroductionHalitosis is also referred to as bad breath in layman’s term. Having bad breath can be embarrassing and may sometimes cause anxiety. Bad breath is commonly experienced by people. In fact, 1 in every 15 people experiences halitosis on a regular basis. Halitosis has a number of...
- Is It Safe to Go to the Dentist While Pregnant?
Pregnancy is the most precious time for any woman, as well as for her partner. However, being pregnant makes the future mother worry about her health and the subsequent health of her child. Therefore, when a need arises to go to a dentist, many pregnant women are not sure what to do. However, many...
- What Are the Causes and Symptoms of Dry Socket?
One of the most common complications after the removal of a tooth is dry socket. Dry socket is more common with the extraction of wisdom teeth. Although the condition causes great discomfort, it is fully treatable.In most cases, the pain and discomfort experienced following a tooth extraction is...
- Is There an Ideal Teeth Whitening Product?
Normally, teeth are yellowish in color and are rarely pure white. As white teeth are a popular demand, more and more products have hit the market, claiming to whiten teeth. This includes whitening tooth-pastes, gels, rinses, strips and trays. Teeth whitening is recommended for people with healthy...
- Does Everyone Have Wisdom Teeth?
Introduction When a person reaches the ages between 17 to 21, the eruption of wisdom teeth or third molars may take place. However, for some, wisdom teeth do not show up at all. These teeth are called wisdom teeth because they tend to show up at a later and more mature age. When wisdom teeth...
- Marija Simeonov-Nestorov DDS1 West 34th St New York NY 10001
- Dr. Joseph M. Landisi DMD1750 Crosby Ave Bronx New York 10461
- Dr. Dennis Walker D.M.D.1640 Anderson Ave Fort Lee NJ 07024
- Ronald Kurlan D.M.D.65 E Northfield Rd Livingston NJ 07039
- Dr. Svetlana Rozenberg DDS8 E 63rd St New York NY 10065
- Joseph Salim DMD433 E 56th St New York NY 10022