Dr. Eric Veenstra is a Dentist practicing in Midland Park, NJ. Dr. Veenstra specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating diseases and conditions associated with the mouth and overall dental health. Dentists are trained to carry out such treatment as professional cleaning, restorative, prosthodontic, and endodontic procedures, and performing examinations, among many others.
Education and Training
Calvin College B.S. 2003
UMDNJ (currently Rutgers Dental School) D.M.D. 2007
Areas of expertise and specialization
- Dental Implants
- Bonding & White Filling
- Extraction Site Preservation
- Inlays & Onlays
- Dental Hygiene & Periodontal Health
- Oral Cancer Screenings
- Night Guards
- Protective Mouth Guards
- Post-op Instructions
- Scaling And Root Planing
- Invisible Braces
- Root Canal Therapy
- Gum Surgery
- Teeth Whitening
- Tmj & Jaw Pain
- Impacted And Missing Teeth
- Implant And Reconstructive Surgery
- Implant Overdentures
- Implant And Cosmetic Dentistry
- Implant Bar Overdentures
- Dental Veneers Lumineers
- American Dental Association
- American Academy of Implant Dentistry
- Academy of General Dentistry
- New Jersey Academy of General Dentistry
- Professional Member American Academy of Implant Dentistry
- Professional Member International Congress of Oral Implantology
- Professional Member Bergen County Dental Society
Dr. Eric D Veenstra D.M.D.'s Practice location
Request An Appointment With Dr. Eric D Veenstra D.M.D. | Dentist | General Practice
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. Eric D Veenstra D.M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Veenstra
- What Is Myrrh Used For?
What is myrrh?The word myrrh will probably not be a stranger to your ears. If you were raised in the Christian faith, it may be familiar to you since childhood. It was mentioned over 150 times in the Holy Bible. But what is it exactly?Myrrh is a resin or natural gum that is yellow to reddish-brown...
- How Can I Reduce the Pain of Sensitive Teeth?
If you can’t enjoy a cup of hot coffee or a glass of cold juice without getting that stinging pain in your teeth, those are symptoms of sensitive teeth. Moreover, eating, brushing and flossing may also lead to the sharp pain. Sensitivity to the cold and heat may be caused by a number of reasons...
- What Are Dental Veneers?
Dental veneers give patients a beautiful smile. They are very thin, porcelain layers attached to the front of the teeth. Dental veneers are a good solution for the correction of any defects in the position, color, or shape of the teeth.Dental veneers can be made with direct or indirect composites....
- Gingivitis: Signs, Symptoms, and Treatment
Gingivitis, or periodontal disease, is known as the inflammation of the gums. The most common cause of gingivitis is poor oral hygiene and poor dental care. This will lead to a formation of plaque. Plaque is a sticky film composed mainly of bacteria, which is also invisible. The bacteria forms on...
- What is a Yeast Infection?
Candidiasis is a type of fungal infection resulting from overgrowth of the yeast genus, Candida. The most predominant species in this genus is Candida albicans. The yeast survives in different parts of our body, including the skin, genitals, throat, and mouth. Growth of these organisms commonly...
- What are Canker Sores?
Canker sores are small, painful ulcers that develop in the lining of the mouth. These are one of the most common mouth ulcers, and the sores make eating difficult. Studies show that about 20% of the population suffer from these painful sores. Canker sores are classified into simple and complex...
- Dr. Joseph M. Landisi DMD1750 Crosby Ave Bronx New York 10461
- Dr. Dennis Walker D.M.D.1640 Anderson Ave Fort Lee NJ 07024
- Ronald Kurlan D.M.D.45 Prospect St South Orange NJ 07079
- Dr. Robert F Perler DDS175 Memorial Hwy New Rochelle NY 10801
- Dr. Samuel P Mufson DMD595 Chestnut Ridge Rd Woodcliff Lake NJ 07677
- Dr. Gina Delia DMD25 Main St Hastings On Hudson NY 10706