Dr. Adam David Serlo DMD, MD
Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeon501 Eastowne Dr Suite 110 Chapel Hill NC, 27514
Dr. Serlo earned a Bachelor of Science degree from the University of Michigan and obtained his dental degree from the University of Florida Doctor of Medical Dentistry program. Upon receiving his dental ...
Education and Training
Physician Assistant Studies, Barry University, FL 2008
University of Florida College of Medicine 2002
Dr. Adam David Serlo DMD, MD's Practice location
Chapel Hill, NC 27514Get Direction
Dr. Adam David Serlo DMD, MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Serlo
- What is Traumatic Cataract?
Perhaps the most poorly recognized key health challenge today is trauma. In the developed world, trauma causes monocular blindness. Ocular injury otiology may vary from one urban area to another and therefore needs careful investigation. Any approach for preventing trauma requires familiarity with...
- Evidence for Gum Disease Causing Heart Disease is Dwindling
The American Heart Association released a new statement stating that there is no conclusive evidence to support the relationship between gum disease and heart problems, and that treating gum disease can improve heart conditions. Gum disease is a major contributor to tooth loss and decay in adults....
- Cold Sores vs. Canker Sores
Cold sores, also called oral herpes, are highly contagious fluid-filled blisters on the lips and around the mouth. In most cases, cold sores are not that serious, but they can be life-threatening for people who have a weakened immune system such as people with AIDS. On the other hand, canker sores,...
- What Could Jaw Pain Mean?
Introduction Jaw pain is described as an uncomfortable, painful, and debilitating condition that can have a sudden or gradual onset. The exact symptoms also depend on the underlying cause of jaw pain. When a person has jaw pain, it can significantly affect his or her ability to speak and consume...
- Different Conditions Treated by an Oral Surgeon
What is an oral surgeon?An oral surgeon, also called as an oral and maxillofacial surgeon, is a specialist trained in the detection, diagnosis, treatment, and prevention of oral diseases. Aside from the usual dentistry services, oral surgeons also handle facial pain or injuries, broken jaws, dental...
- How Long Will I Not Be Able to See After Undergoing Blepharoplasty?
Blepharoplasty, or eyelid surgery as it's commonly known, is performed to correct droopy upper and/or lower eyelids and under-eye bags. The surgery may be performed for functional or medical reasons. Functional blepharoplasty corrects problems related to upper eyelids that sag or droop enough to...
- Dr. Jeffrey Jelic MD508 FULTON ST DURHAM NC 27705
- Timothy A Turvey DDSUnc Oral And Maxillofacial Surgery Chapel Hill NC 27599
- David E Frost DDS, MS2823 N Duke St Durham NC 27704
- Dr. Debra M Schardt-sacco DMD, MD2823 N Duke St Durham NC 27704
- Dr. David E Sheinkopf DDS127 GADWALL LN DURHAM NC 27703
- Dr. John R Zuniga DDS/PHDUnc Oral And Maxillofacial Surgery Chapel Hill NC 27599