Dr. Curtis Lyle Hill MD is a top Doctor in Portland, OR.With a passion for the field and an unwavering commitment to their specialty, Dr. Curtis Lyle Hill MD is an expert in changing the lives of their patients for the better.Through their designated cause and expertise in the field, Dr. Curtis Lyle Hill MD is a prime example of a true leader in health care.As a leader and expert in their field, Dr. Curtis Lyle Hill MD is passionate about enhancing patient quality of life. They embody the values of communication, safety, and trust when dealing directly with patients.In Portland, OR, Dr. Curtis Lyle Hill MD is a true asset to their field and dedicated to the profession of medicine.
Education and Training
Harvard Med Sch, Boston Ma 1963
Harvard Medical School 1963
- Or Hlth Sci Univ Hosp, Neurological Surgery; Or Hlth Sci Univ Hosp, General Surgery; Or Hlth Sci Univ Hosp, Flexible Or Transitional Year
- Or Health Science University Hospital
- Oregon Health & Science University Affiliated Hospitals 1964
Dr. Curtis Lyle Hill MD's Practice location
Portland, OR 97213Get Direction
Dr. Curtis Lyle Hill MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Hill
- Use Breast Shields to Reduce Radiation Damage During CT Scans
Using breast shields will reduce radiation damage to the breast tissue in men and women who undergo CT scans of the chest, according to a new study. This small metallic piece does not affect the diagnosis, according to researchers. “This may reduce the radiation to the breast tissues by about...
- Can Algae Treat Forms of Arthritis?
People are always trying to find natural or homeopathic remedies to treat medical conditions. Some of these treatments are based in scientific research and facts, while others are just a complete scam. However, sometimes a product found in nature can be used to develop effective treatments or...
- Why Does Fibromyalgia Affect More Women?
What is fibromyalgia?Fibromyalgia is a chronic disorder, which involves widespread pain in the muscles and bones along with chronic fatigue and cognitive difficulties. This medical condition is often misdiagnosed because its symptoms are subjective without a clear known cause. A few of the classic...
- What Is Pyrexia: Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment
Introduction Pyrexia is the medical term for fever, in which the human body temperature rises above the average normal (37 degrees Celsius or 98.6 degrees Fahrenheit). Pyrexia is one of the most common symptoms of numerous medical conditions.There are multiple factors can affect the normal body...
- Questions You Should Be Asking Your Doctor
IntroductionAlthough doctors have the best intentions, it does not always mean that they will perfectly recognize their patient’s greatest need. For this reason, patients also need to take an active role when it comes to communicating with their doctor.One of the best ways to make sure that...
- Anemia Symptoms
What is anemia?Anemia occurs when there are low levels of red blood cells (RBCs) in the body. Red blood cells are the ones that carry oxygen all over the body. So when a person's RBC count is lower than normal, it means that there is not enough oxygen in the blood, causing symptoms of anemia, such...
- Dr. Marla Marie Klein M.D.5200 Meadows Rd Ste 250 Lake Oswego OR 97035
- Dr. Yael Raz MD200 Lothrop St Pittsburgh PA 15213
- Dr. Stuart Mead Montgomery M.D.5050 NE Hoyt St Portland OR 97213
- Dr. Suvarna Reddy Palla M.D.6640 Sw Redwood Ln Portland OR 97224
- Dr. Jason B. Kurian M.D.11782 Sw Barnes Rd Portland OR 97225
- Dr. Cynthia Dee Gray M.D.615 Se Chkalov Dr Vancouver WA 98683