Dr. Agustin Torre is a general practitioner practicing in Miami, FL. Dr. Torre does not specialize in one area of medicine, however provides routine health care services. General practitioners typically have regular, even life-long patients who they provide health care services to. Dr. Torre provides services including physical exams, immunizations, and diagnosing and treating multiple illnesses and injuries. General practitioners typically work in private offices and clinics and have staffs of nurses and administators.
Education and Training
Univ De Salamanca- Fac De Med- Salamanca- Spain 1964
University of Salamanca / Faculty of Medicine 1964
University of Salamanca / Faculty of Medicine Medicine
- Vet Affairs Med Ctr, Internal Medicine; Hackensack Univ Med Ctr, Internal Medicine; Hackensack Univ Med Ctr, Flexible Or Transitional Year
- Hackensack University Med Center
Dr. Agustin Lazaro Torre M.D.'s Practice location
Miami, FL 33134Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Dr. Agustin Lazaro Torre M.D. | General Practitioner
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. Agustin Lazaro Torre M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Torre
- Sleep Apnea: What Are the Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment?
Sleep apnea is a very common but serious sleeping disorder, wherein your breathing gets briefly interrupted while you sleep. Breathing might stop or become very shallow with pauses while you are sleeping. It can last from a few seconds to several minutes and usually recurs through the night. Since...
- Zinc Deficiency
What is zinc?Zinc is a mineral that plays an important role in many different chemical reactions in your body. The human body uses this mineral to fight off infections, maintain acid-base balance, promote growth and development, boost antioxidant activity, and regulate gene expression, among...
- What Causes Lower Back Pain?
Basically anyone can experience lower back pain but studies have shown that adults of age 30 to 60 years tend to have a higher chance of experiencing back pain. Nevertheless, no one is safe from lower back pain.Lower back pain can be caused by a variety of problems with any parts of the complex,...
- What To Do If You Think You Have Gallstones
If you are 60 and above or have heart disease, abdominal pain can be a serious problem to your health. You need to seek immediate medical attention if you experience sudden or intense pain with unknown cause. If you lose consciousness or have a hard time breathing, you should be concerned and...
- Anal Fissures: Symptoms, Causes, Diagnosis, Treatment, and Risks
An anal fissure is a the tear or ulcer in the anal canal’s lining. The anal canal forms the end of the large bowel and lies between the rectum and the anus.Symptoms of Anal FissureThe following are the most prominent symptoms of anal fissures:...
- Should I Take a Folic Acid Supplement?
Formerly known as folacin, folate is the generic term for both folate and folic acid. It is a B vitamin, which is important for the growth and metabolism of cells. Studies have shown that many people do not get enough folic acid from diet alone.Why do people take folic acid supplements?For pregnant...
- Dr. Vandely G. Perez MD11348 Quail Roost Dr Miami FL 33157
- Mr. Carlos Mario Verdeza M.D13780 Sw 26th St Miami FL 33175
- Dr. Rudolph Guy Moise DO671 Nw 119th St Miami FL 33168
- Dr. Jose Zayas M.D.8605 Sw 8 St. Miami FL 33144
- Dr. Jinsong Zhang MD300 71 Street Miami Beach FL 33141
- Dr. Aleida Maxima Hernandez M.D.1470 Nw 107th Ave Miami FL 33172