Dr. Sophia Khan is a rheumatologist practicing in Schenectady, NY. Dr. Khan specializes in the treatment of musculoskeletal diseases and systematic autoimmune conditions that can affect the bones, muscles or bones. Eventually, if not treated, these illnesses can also impact the skin, eyes, nervous system and internal organs. Dr. Khan treats diseases similar to orthopedists but does not perform surgery. Often times, research is conducted to find potential alternatives for the patients illness.
Dr. Sophia Khan M.D.'s Practice location
Schenectady, NY 12303Get Direction
MIDDLETOWN, NY 10940Get Direction
Dr. Sophia Khan M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Last Minute Gift Ideas for People with Fibromyalgia
It's that time of the year again to buy that special someone a gift. But, with Christmas around the corner, people are still scrambling to find the perfect gift for their loved one. Here are some ideas!This is known as the shopping season in most counties of the world, and starting from Black...
- Metabolic Syndrome and its Relation to Lupus Erythematosus
Lupus erythematosus, or simply lupus, is one of the most common variations of autoimmune disease, affecting around 0.02% to 0.15% of the population, depending on ethnicity and geographical location. It is a chronic disease in which, for reasons that remain unknown, the body’s immune system begins...
- What Causes Middle Back Pain?
Middle back pain, also known as upper back pain or thoracic back pain occurs anywhere between the bottom of the neck to the top of the lumbar spine, where the rib cage ends. The ribs are connected to the sternum (a narrow thickened plate in the center of the chest) and then wrap round the...
- Low-Calorie Diets Control Arthritis
Obesity is one of the most common factors that increases the risk of knee arthritis. Pressure on the knees can be reduced considerably if the individual loses weight and it is often recommended for people who have this condition. However, for some people, it is difficult to lose those extra...
- Therapy Dogs can Make a Difference for Fibromyalgia Patients
The main characteristics of fibromyalgia are the constant and chronic pain, and unrelenting fatigue. However, the pain is of a kind far beyond regular aching like the one caused by the flu. As a matter of fact, initially the symptoms may seem just like a common cold. When the disease progresses, the...
- Selena Gomez Expected to Share Lupus Struggle in New Documentary
Life-Changing Diseases and Illnesses can Affect Celebrities TooIt might come as a surprise to some, but there are numerous celebrities across the globe that face different diseases and illnesses. Famous actor, singer, performer, and among many other titles Selena Gomez faces a disease. It is...
- Dr. Todd F. Dombrowski M.D.47 New Scotland Ave Albany NY 12208
- Dr. Ruben Alfredo Peredo M.D.4 TOWER PL ALBANY NY 12203
- Dr. Martin S Farber M.D.115 SARATOGA RD GLENVILLE NY 12302
- Dr. Jinsong Zhang M.D.47 New Scotland Ave Albany NY 12208
- Dr. Ze'ev W Weitz M.D.5083 Western Turnpike Duanesburg NY 12056
- Dr. James M Strosberg M.D.1270 Belmont Ave Schenectady NY 12308