Dr. Sean Yetman is a cardiothoracic surgeon practicing in Astoria, NY. Dr. Yetman specializes in surgical procedues of vital organs in the chest such as the heart, lungs, esophagus and more. As a cardiothoracic surgeon, Dr. Yetman typically treats conditions like heart disease and lung disease. This class of surgeon can also include cardiac surgeons, cardiovascular surgeons, congenital heart surgeons and general thoracic surgeons.
Thoracic SurgeryAmerican Board of Thoracic SurgeryABTS
- Vascular Diseases
- Varicose Veins
- Spider Veins
- Leg Ulcers
- Restless Leg Syndrome
- Vein Diseases
- Venous Insufficiency
- Leg Pain, Weakness, Numbness And Tingling
- University of Rochester, NY Cardiovascular and Thoracic Surgery
Dr. Sean Yetman MD's Practice location
Astoria, NY 11103Get Direction
Bronx, NY 10463Get Direction
BROOKLYN, NY 11229Get Direction
Brooklyn, NY 11229Get Direction
New York, NY 10033Get Direction
Brooklyn, NY 11226Get Direction
Dr. Sean Yetman MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Yetman
- Treatment for Congestive Heart Failure
The following methods work together to treat heart failure:...
- Are There Benign and Malignant Tumors of the Heart?
It is a well-known fact that in the body, in various tissues due to various reasons, neoplasms sometimes appear in the form of tumor growths. The heart is not an exception. The tumor growth can be benign and malignant. Therefore, there are two types of the heart tumors.Benign tumors These do not...
- Different Types of Heart Doctors Explained
IntroductionDoctors who specialize in the diagnosis and treatment of conditions or diseases of the cardiovascular system (the heart and blood vessels) are called heart doctors or cardiologists. These specialists are trained to identify, treat, and help prevent heart issues. There are also different...
- Atypical Forms of Myocardial Infarction
Atypical myocardial infarction often occurs in older patients with a pronounced cardiosclerosis, circulatory failure, and often with people who have a history of heart attacks.The symptoms may confuse you, or make you think that they are not associated with the heart.Usually, atypical manifestations...
- Atrial Fibrillation: What is a Catheter Ablation?
Atrial fibrillation - also known as AF or a-fib - is a medical condition that affects the rhythm of the heart. Problems that affect the rhythm of the heart cause a condition known as arrhythmia. This condition often causes irregular blood flow. It is quite common, with more than 200,000 cases in the...
- Complications of Myocardial Infarction
Complications can be divided according to different factors:...
- Dr. Mahmud Bangash M.D.10-14 Saddle River Rd Fair Lawn NJ 07410
- Dr. Lateef Olakunle Giwa MD13124 Rockaway Blvd South Ozone Park NY 11420
- Dr. Israel J. Jacobowitz MD4802 10th Ave Brooklyn New York 11219
- Brian Housman444 Merrick Rd Lynbrook NY 11563
- Dr. Ricardo Bello MD, PHD111 East 210th Street Bronx NY 10467
- Dr. Stewart Fox M.D.444 Merrick Road Lynbrook New York 11563