Irina S. Zaydman, MD, PhD, is a leading pediatrician currently serving patients at Physicians at Sweetwater Pediatrics in Sugar Land, Texas. Throughout her fifty-five years of practice, she has accrued extensive expertise in pediatrics and pediatric cardio-rheumatology. After earning her medical degree at Minsk Medical School in Minsk, Belarus, Dr. Zaydman completed her Doctorate in Pediatric Cardio-Rheumatology at Smolensk State Medical University in Smolensk, Russia. She then relocated to the United States, where she conducted her pediatric residency at the Driscoll??s Foundation Children??s Hospital and was named Outstanding Resident in Pediatrics. Dr. Zaydman is board-certified in pediatrics by the American Board of Pediatrics.
Education and Training
Minsk Med Inst, Minsk, Belarus 1957
Minskij Medical Institute 1957
PediatricsAmerican Board of PediatricsABP
- Driscoll Children'S Hosp, Pediatrics
- Driscoll Found Hosp
- Driscoll Children's Hospital
Articles and Publications
- Outstanding Resident in Pediatrics
What do you attribute your success to?
- Loves what she does, taking care of patients and staying up to date
Hobbies / Sports
- Arts, Theater, Symphony, Staying active in her community
Dr. Irina S. Zaydman M.D.'s Practice location
Sugar Land, TX 77479Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Dr. Irina S. Zaydman M.D. | Pediatrician
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. Irina S. Zaydman M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Zaydman
- A Guide to Recognizing the Early Signs of Shingles
Shingles, also known as herpes zoster, is a disease that occurs due to the reappearance of the varicella-zoster virus, which is the causative agent of chickenpox. Shingles usually starts with a skin rash. These skin rashes occur either in the form of a band or a strip covering a small area on your...
- Why Swimming Lessons Are Crucial for Children with Autism
It is important for any child to learn how to swim, but it is especially important for those with autism due to tendencies to wander towards water.Sayed's storySayed Ashraaf Ali Sayed Imran is five years old and has autism. He is absolutely in love with anything that has to do with water. Anyone who...
- What Are the Causes of Conjunctivitis?
What is conjunctivitis?Conjunctivitis, also commonly called as “pink eye”, is an eye infection caused by either bacteria or viruses. You can also develop a "pink eye" if you are exposed to certain allergens that can irritate your eyes. When you have a pink eye, the conjunctiva of your eye is...
- 10 Tips for New Autism Parents
When you are raising children, an autism diagnosis can knock you off your feet. It means lifestyle change, not only for you and your child but for your whole family.If your child has just been diagnosed with Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD), you understand exactly what we are talking about.At this...
- Cow Milk Formula Helps Babies to Gain Weight
According to a study, infants who were fed on cow’s milk formula gained weight more quickly, when compared to infants who were fed on protein hydrolysate formulas. Protein hydrolysate formulas, or hypoallergenic formulas, are meant for children who have problems digesting certain proteins. The...
- 10 Steps to Improve Communication with Your Child with Autism
At four years of age, children with autism ultimately develop language, as language is as just as important to children with autism just as it is to everyone else. However, because it takes some time for these children to develop fully when it comes to communication, some challenges are imminent....
- Michael S. Kessler3742 Elkins RD Sugar Land Texas 77479-3259
- Dr. Bin S. Sung M. D.4780 Sweetwater Blvd Sugar Land TX 77479
- Anna J. Chen705 S. Fry Road Katy Texas 77450
- Dr. Shu-Chin Kuan M.D.21234 KINGSLAND BLVD KATY TX 77450
- Dr. Daniel Hanby MD13007 Kimberley Ln Houston Texas 77079
- Dr. Christian Lilje MD6651 Main St Houston TX 77030