Dr. Michelle Nicole Rheault M.D.
Nephrologist (Pediatric) | Pediatric Nephrology2512 S 7th St Pediatric Specialty Minneapolis MN, 55454
Dr. Michelle Rheault is a Pediatric Nephrologist at the University of Minnesota. She graduated from the University of Minnesota Medical School and also completed her pediatric residency and pediatric ...
DermatologyAmerican Board of DermatologyABD
Expert PublicationsData provided by the National Library of Medicine
- Distinct target-derived signals organize formation, maturation, and maintenance of motor nerve terminals.
- Women and Alport syndrome.
- Nephrotic and nephritic syndrome in the newborn.
- Renal and urologic abnormalities in the perinatal period.
- One-year mortality rates in US children with end-stage renal disease.
- The Genetics of Nephrotic Syndrome.
- Outcomes and Risk Factors for Graft Loss: Lessons Learned from 1,056 Pediatric Kidney Transplants at the University of Minnesota.
- Hearing loss and renal syndromes.
- 2012 Mpls. St. Paul Magazine Top Doctor
- Kidney Transplant
- University of Minnesota Pediatric Nephrology
- Nephrology, Pediatric - University of Minnesota Hospitals, Minneapolis 2006
Dr. Michelle Nicole Rheault M.D.'s Practice location
Minneapolis, MN 55454Get Direction
Dr. Michelle Nicole Rheault M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Rheault
- Holistic Treatments for Mumps
Mumps is a contagious viral infection that is easily transferred from one individual to another through contact with infected respiratory secretions. It’s caused by a virus referred to as paramyxovirus. Mostly, it attacks the parotid glands, which surround the angle of your jaw right below your...
- 5 Tips on Living with Strep Throat
Strep throat is an infection that causes sore throat or pharyngitis. It is usually called an infection of the tonsils and throat. Strep throat is caused by bacteria living in the nose and throat known as group A streptococcus. Just like other bacterial infections, you can get the disease from a...
- What Is Renal Ultrasound Used For?
A renal ultrasound is actually a diagnostic procedure, wherein high-frequency sound waves are transmitted through the body tissues that are inaudible to the human ear. The echoes recorded into videos or images of the internal structures of the body.A wide range of diseases and conditions can be...
- Wilms Tumor Facts
Wilms TumorWilms tumor, also called as nephroblastoma, is a type of cancerous tumor in the kidneys. The name of the disease comes from a German doctor named Max Wilms, who wrote about it in 1899. Children ages 3-4 years old are more likely to develop Wilms tumor.Wilms tumor accounts for around 9 out...
- What Could Lead to Nephrotic Syndrome?
IntroductionNephrotic syndrome refers to a group of symptoms that occur when there is something wrong with your kidneys. It can affect people of all ages and is often treatable. Kidney damage may be suspected if an individual shows any of the following symptoms:...
- Nephrotic Syndrome in Children: What You Need to Know
Nephrotic Syndrome in ChildrenNephrotic syndrome in children is not a disease, but rather a group of symptoms that usually indicate kidney damage (particularly glomeruli damage) and proteinuria (high levels of protein in the urine). When there is kidney damage, a protein called albumin, which is...