Dr. Suchakorn Amrung practices Child & Adolescent Psychiatry in San Antonio, TX. Dr. Amrung evaluates patients throughout childhood and adolescence using many different procedures, in order to determine what treatments must be carried out in order to properly assess their symptoms. Child & Adolescent Psychiatrists are trained and certified to administer psychotherapy, medication, and many other means of treatment. Dr. Amrung seeks to improve each patients quality of life.
Education and Training
Mahidol Univ-Siriraj Hosp- Fac Of Med- Bangkok- Thailand 1969
Siriraj Hospital Faculty of Medicine 1969
Psychiatry and NeurologyAmerican Board of Psychiatry and NeurologyABPN
- Bipolar Disorder
- Univ Of Pittsburgh Med Ctr, Child & Adolescent Psychiatry; Univ Of Ct Sch Of Med, Pediatrics; Johns Hopkins Bayview M C, Pediatrics
Dr. Suchakorn A Amrung MD's Practice location
San Antonio, TX 78223Get Direction
SAN ANTONIO, TX 78223Get Direction
Dr. Suchakorn A Amrung MD's reviewsWrite Review
- Depression Medications and Their Side Effects
Regardless of the importance of non-medical treatment options for depression like talk therapy and physical exercise, none of them can be as quick and effective as medication. The primary form of medication for depression is antidepressants which help boost brain activity and alleviate depression...
- 5 Tips For Parenting an Anxious Child
As children grow, they go through several emotional and mental transformations. Some children become too shy to confront another person, while others become too mischievous. However, it becomes difficult for parents to determine their children’s behavior when they react unexpectedly to a...
- Learning About the Beck Depression Inventory
Depression and AnxietyDepression and anxiety are disorders that are different from each other, but people suffering from depression often have symptoms that closely resemble those of anxiety. The disorder, in fact, starts out as anxiety, and if not treated at the right time with the right diagnosis,...
- Recognizing Anxiety Disorders In Children
It’s sometimes difficult to understand your kids and their behavior. One moment they are happy and the next moment, they seem sad or irritated. Well, this kind of innocent behavior in children can be considered normal under certain conditions, but not always. For example, anxiety is useful and...
- What Behaviors Indicate Binge Eating Disorder?
Knowing the warning signs of an eating disorder is important, since the early detection of an existing or developing eating disorder will give a sufferer the help he or she needs sooner. Detecting the warning signs may not always be easy. When someone has an eating disorder, they usually feel...
- Separation Anxiety in Children: Symptoms, Causes, Diagnosis and More
It’s normal for young children to feel anxious when they're separated from a loved one. However, when this fear occurs in a child above six years of age, is intense, and persists for more than four weeks, the child may have separation anxiety disorder.What is Separation Anxiety Disorder?Separation...
- Dr. Julia Christine Jackson M.D.2200 Bergquist Dr Lackland TX 78236
- Dr. Michelle L. Cantu M.D.16007 Via Shavano San Antonio TX 78249
- Dr. Hector Xavier Samaniego M.D.4257 Nw Loop 410 San Antonio TX 78229
- Dr. Lydia R Lopez MD12915 Jones Maltsberger Rd San Antonio TX 78247
- Dr. Thomas Gray Hardaway M.D.3030 Nacogdoches Rd San Antonio TX 78217
- Dr. Brigitte Bailey MD7703 Floyd Curl Dr # 7792 San Antonio TX 78229