Dr. Ramesh Subedi is focused on caring for individuals while they are in the hospital. As a hospitalist, Dr. Subedi specializes in all aspects of a patient's care - from admission until discharge. He ...
Education and Training
Institute of Medicine 2005
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM
- Rochester General Hospital 2006
Dr. Ramesh Subedi MD's Practice location
FORT WORTH, TX 76104Get Direction
Dr. Ramesh Subedi MD's reviewsWrite Review
- How Can Syphilis Spread?
Syphilis is not a very dangerous disease if we take the right protective measure in our life. It is caused by a bacterium called Treponema pallidum which can be killed by the available antibiotics. But the underlying problem is that syphilis goes undiagnosed due to its simple rashes which disappear...
- Can I Pass Lyme Disease to My Partner?
The chance of getting infected by Lyme disease from a single bite depends on the type of the tick, how long it has been attached, and where it is acquired from. There are many types of ticks and not all of them can cause Lyme disease. The symptoms of Lyme disease are rash, fatigue, fever, facial...
- The Results are in. Absence of Sleep Apnea Screening Caused 2 Deadly Train Crashes in New York
Federal investigators have recently blamed Obstructive Sleep Apnea (OSA) for two deadly train crashes that happened in the New York City metropolitan area. After the crashes in both the Hoboken Terminal of the New Jersey Transit and the Brooklyn Terminal on the Long Island Rail Road, the...
- Maculopapular Rash: Symptoms, Causes, and Treatment
Introduction to Maculopapular RashA maculopapular rash is a lesion that can appear as flat or raised skin. The name “maculopapular” itself is a blend of two words: “macule” meaning flat, discolored skin lesions, and “papule”, which means a small, raised bump. The skin lesions can merge...
- What Are the Causes of Edema in the Legs?
Edema is the medical term used for swelling. Swelling can affect a particular part of the body or the entire body due to some injury or inflammation. Apart from this, the other factors that can cause edema are side effects of certain medications, infections, pregnancy and few other medical...
- What is Sepsis?
Sepsis is a serious medical condition characterized by an exaggerated immune response towards an infection. This response causes the release of chemicals, which results in widespread inflammation and blood clotting in different parts of the body. Sepsis may result in sudden drop in the blood...
- Dr. Patricia L Jolie MD2 Empire Dr Rensselaer NY 12144
- Dr. Natarajan Ravi M.D.47,New Scotland Ave,Mc,47, Albany NY 12208
- Dr. Erica Ann Fish D.O.315 S Manning Blvd Albany NY 12208
- Dr. Radmila Lyubarova MD47 New Scotland Ave Albany NY 12208
- Dr. Luiz C Coelho MD7 Southwoods Blvd Albany NY 12211
- Dr. Alexander Oritseretsolaye Ogedegbe M.D.47 New Scotland Ave Albany NY 12208