Imran R Sheikh MD
Cardiac Electrophysiologist | Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology2320 N Lake Dr Room 3603 Milwaukee WI, 53211
Dr. Imran Sheikh is a Cardiac Electrophysicist practicing in Milwaukee, WI. Dr. Sheikh performs testing procedures on patients hearts electrical system in order to assess timing and abnormalities associated with electrical activities of the heart. Adult Cardiac Electrophysiologists are trained to treat irregular heartbeats, and carry out electrophysiology studies or ablations.
Education and Training
Ross Univ- Sch Of Med & Vet Med- Roseau- Dominica 2000
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM
- Mcp Hahnemann Univ, Internal Medicine
Imran R Sheikh MD's Practice location
Milwaukee, WI 53211Get Direction
Phoenix, AZ 85006Get Direction
GLENDALE, AZ 85308Get Direction
Imran R Sheikh MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Sheikh
- Complications of Myocardial Infarction
Complications can be divided according to different factors:...
- Heart Palpitations: When Is It a Sign of Something Serious?
Heart palpitations, although it feels like a scary experience, are not always a sign of something serious. These palpitations are harmless but there are some instances when it could be a signal to a serious heart disease, especially if it is associated with other symptoms. This article explains...
- Atrial Fibrillation: What is a Catheter Ablation?
Atrial fibrillation - also known as AF or a-fib - is a medical condition that affects the rhythm of the heart. Problems that affect the rhythm of the heart cause a condition known as arrhythmia. This condition often causes irregular blood flow. It is quite common, with more than 200,000 cases in the...
- Different Types of Heart Doctors Explained
IntroductionDoctors who specialize in the diagnosis and treatment of conditions or diseases of the cardiovascular system (the heart and blood vessels) are called heart doctors or cardiologists. These specialists are trained to identify, treat, and help prevent heart issues. There are also different...
- Heart Palpitations: What Is It and What Are the Causes?
Our heart rate is automatically controlled by the autonomic nervous system (ANS) that has two divisions: sympathetic and parasympathetic. The part of the ANS that is responsible for raising a person’s heart rate through the sympathetic plexus is the sympathetic division. The parasympathetic...
- Who Should You Call If You Have Congestive Heart Failure?
Heart failure should be treated early. With the right treatment, your life expectancy can be increased. Patients observing any of the symptoms related to congestive heart failure should never wait for the regular appointment dates. Instead, they should consult your doctor in no time to avoid further...
- Mohammad Eyman Mortada M.D.2801 W Kinnickinnic River Pkwy Milwaukee WI 53215
- Jason Rubenstein M.D.9200 W Wisconsin Ave Milwaukee WI 53226
- Vicken R Vorperian MD725 American Ave Waukesha WI 53188
- Afroz A Hai M.D.725 American Ave Waukesha WI 53188
- Jule N Wetherbee M.D.975 PORT WASHINGTON RD GRAFTON WI 53024
- Jasbir Singh Sra MD2900 W Oklahoma Ave Milwaukee WI 53215