Mr. Scott H Lieberman MD
Internist4323 Carothers Pkwy Sutie 409 Franklin TN, 37067
Dr. Scott Lieberman is an internist practicing in Franklin, TN. Dr. Lieberman specializes in the medical treatment of adults. Internists can act as a primary physician or a consultant to a primary physician. They manage both common and rare diseases. Dr. Lieberman provides comprehensive care and manages treatment with surgeons as well. Internists establish long-term relationships with their patients and incorporate disease prevention and mental health care into their practice.
Education and Training
Wayne State Univ Sch of Med, Detroit Mi 1990
Wayne State University School of Medicine 1990
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM
Expert PublicationsData provided by the National Library of Medicine
- Field demonstrations of a direct push FO-LIBS metal sensor.
- Detection of anions by normal Raman spectroscopy and surface-enhanced Raman spectroscopy of cationic-coated substrates.
- Use of fluorescently labeled phage in the detection and identification of bacterial species.
- The role of hydrogen bonding in the selectivity of L-cysteine methyl ester (CYSM) and L-cysteine ethyl ester (CYSE) for chloride ion.
- Surface-enhanced Raman spectroscopy substrate composed of chemically modified gold colloid particles immobilized on magnetic microparticles.
- Detection of lead derived from automotive scrap residue using a direct push fiber-optic laser-induced breakdown spectroscopy metal sensor.
- Type 2 Diabetes
- Degenerative Disc Disease (ddd)
- Vascular Disease
Mr. Scott H Lieberman MD's Practice location
Franklin, TN 37067Get Direction
Mr. Scott H Lieberman MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Lieberman
- How to Identify Insect Bites and Stings
The cause or severity of insect bites or stings can be determined by the symptoms. Most bug bite symptoms cause itchy or painful red bumps. Other insect bites can cause welts or blisters. The following are some clues of common insect bites:...
- Health Benefits of Magnesium Supplements
Magnesium plays a very important role in the smooth functioning of body processes. It has been observed that a deficiency in magnesium is considered to be one of the leading nutrient deficiencies among adults. In such cases, it is often a good idea to take magnesium supplements along with eating...
- Mono vs. Strep Throat Symptoms
OverviewA sore throat is often caused by the common cold, which can be a mild condition that resolves on its own without the need for medical treatment. However, there are also other causes of sore throats, such as strep throat and infectious mononucleosis or mono, which is caused by...
- Do I Need to Change My Lifestyle Habits if I Have Hypothyroidism?
Hypothyroidism is a disease that affects the metabolic rate and energy levels of the body. It is characterized by a defect in the thyroid gland that reduces the production of thyroid hormones, the hormones responsible for regulating the metabolism of the body. Hypothyroidism is characterized by...
- Lose Weight While Sitting at Your Desk
People with sedentary, desk bound jobs could be helped by portable pedaling exercise machine, says a new study. These exercise machines will help them to counter the effects of sedentary jobs, according to the researchers.In this study 18 full-time workers were provided with a portable...
- How Can I Prevent Premature Graying?
As pigmentation cells stop producing the pigment, gray hair is the result. It may also be bleached by the accumulation of hydrogen peroxide, a chemical naturally produced in the body. In most cases, graying occurs by the time an individual is 30-years-old. Most people have gray hair by the time they...
- Dr. Edwin B. Anderson M.D.4230 Harding Pike Nashville TN 37205
- Jordan Hill2400 Patterson St Nashville TN 37203
- Dr. Lee Fentriss M.D.2325 Crestmoor Rd Nashville TN 37215
- Dr. Leslie Douglas-churchwell M.D.300 20th Ave N Nashville TN 37203
- Dr. Jennifer M Carman M.D.1622 WESTGATE CIR BRENTWOOD TN 37027
- Dr. Frederick Olatunji Junard MD393 Wallace Road Nashville TN 37211