Dr. Suresh Sachdeva is a pediatrician practicing in San Ramon, CA. Dr. Sachdeva is a doctor who specializes in the health care of children. As a pedicatrician, Dr. Sachdeva diagnoses and treats infections, injuries, diseases and other disorders in children. Pediatricians typically work with infants, children, teenagers and young adults up to age 21. They practice medical care as well as preventative health care. Dr. Sachdeva can oversee and manage the physical, mental and emotional health of their patients.
Education and Training
Univ Coll Of Med Scis- Univ Of Delhi- New Delhi- Delhi- India 1979
Butler University in Indianapolis 1979
University of Calabar College of Medical Sciences 1978
- Diagnostic accuracy of color doppler ultrasonography in evaluation of cervical lymph nodes in oral cancer patients.
- Correlation of Lip Prints with Gender, ABO Blood Groups and Intercommissural Distance.
- Pleomorphic adenoma of cheek: a rare case report and review of literature.
- Facial talon cusp on mandibular incisor: a rare case report with review of literature.
- Correlation of morphological variants of the soft palate and Need's ratio in normal individuals: A digital cephalometric study.
- Angiosarcoma of mandible: An uncommon clinical entity.
- Extragingival Pyogenic Granuloma: an Unusual Clinical Presentation.
- Attitude of Indian dental professionals toward scientific publications: A questionnaire based study.
- Craniofacial Fibrous Dysplasia in an Elderly Patient: A Case Report with a Review of Literature.
- Hay Fever (allergic Rhinitis)
- Allergic Reaction
- Ear Wax
- Harlem Hospital Center, Pediatrics
- Harlem Hospital Center
- Harlem Hospital Center Program
Dr. Suresh K Sachdeva M.D.'s Practice location
San Ramon, CA 94583Get Direction
Dr. Suresh K Sachdeva M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Sachdeva
- What Are the Most Obvious Symptoms of Appendicitis?
Appendicitis is a condition that causes the inflammation of the appendix. The appendix is a tube around 3½ inch long and extends from the large intestine. It is said that the appendix has a role in gut immunity, but nothing as yet is definite with regard to its function. An individual can live...
- The Rotavirus Vaccination is Not Associated With Intestinal Disorders
Many doctors still dread to recommend rotavirus vaccination thinking that it may increase the chances of bowel blockage, known as intussusceptions, in children. Many studies have shown that vaccination can considerably reduce the number of hospitalizations due to severe diarrhea in infants. One of...
- What to Do If a Child Has a Febrile Seizure?
Febrile SeizureA febrile seizure usually occurs when your child has a fever or high body temperature. It can also happen without brain inflammation or certain metabolic disorders. Even though febrile seizures occur with fever, you may not notice an increase in your child’s body temperature until...
- Influenza B: What You Need to Know
Influenza Influenza, also commonly called as the flu, is a highly contagious respiratory infection caused by viruses, particularly influenza A or influenza B. These viruses usually infect the throat, nose, and lungs. Although the flu causes mild symptoms in most people, it can also cause severe...
- What are the Treatment Methods for ADHD?
Reported cases of ADHD have been on the rise lately. In fact, the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention reported that as many as 11% of children between the ages of four years old and 17 years old have been diagnosed with ADHD. ADHD is a disease characterized by ongoing patterns of...
- How Is Autism Diagnosed?
Autism spectrum disorder (ASD) describes a specific set of developmental and behavioral problems that affect an individual's behavior, as well as an individual's social and communication skills. A diagnosis of ASD means that your child’s social and communication skills, as well as play skills, are...
- Dr. Robert Watts MD3001 High Street Oakland California 94619
- Dr. Jacob Eapen MD6066 Civic Terrace Ave Newark California 94560
- Roberta Al Cunningham4839 Webster Street Oakland California 94609
- Dr. Usha Vallamdas MD2400 Balfour Rd Brentwood California 94513
- Neil W. Hoglund20126 Stanton Avenue Castro Valley California 94546
- Dr. Oriaku A. Kas-Osoka M.D.747 52nd St Oakland CA 94609