Dr. Suresh K Sachdeva M.D.
Pediatrician1081 Market Pl #800 San Ramon CA, 94583
Dr. Suresh Sachdeva is a pediatrician practicing in San Ramon, CA. Dr. Sachdeva is a doctor who specializes in the health care of children. As a pedicatrician, Dr. Sachdeva diagnoses and treats infections, injuries, diseases and other disorders in children. Pediatricians typically work with infants, children, teenagers and young adults up to age 21. They practice medical care as well as preventative health care. Dr. Sachdeva can oversee and manage the physical, mental and emotional health of their patients.
Education and Training
Univ Coll Of Med Scis- Univ Of Delhi- New Delhi- Delhi- India 1979
Butler University in Indianapolis 1979
University of Calabar College of Medical Sciences 1978
Expert PublicationsData provided by the National Library of Medicine
- Diagnostic accuracy of color doppler ultrasonography in evaluation of cervical lymph nodes in oral cancer patients.
- Correlation of Lip Prints with Gender, ABO Blood Groups and Intercommissural Distance.
- Pleomorphic adenoma of cheek: a rare case report and review of literature.
- Facial talon cusp on mandibular incisor: a rare case report with review of literature.
- Correlation of morphological variants of the soft palate and Need's ratio in normal individuals: A digital cephalometric study.
- Angiosarcoma of mandible: An uncommon clinical entity.
- Extragingival Pyogenic Granuloma: an Unusual Clinical Presentation.
- Attitude of Indian dental professionals toward scientific publications: A questionnaire based study.
- Craniofacial Fibrous Dysplasia in an Elderly Patient: A Case Report with a Review of Literature.
- Hay Fever (allergic Rhinitis)
- Allergic Reaction
- Ear Wax
Dr. Suresh K Sachdeva M.D.'s Practice location
San Ramon, CA 94583Get Direction
Dr. Suresh K Sachdeva M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Sachdeva
- Low-Grade Fever and Teething
Introduction Your baby, who used to be so peaceful, has all of a sudden become fussy, cranky, chews on every single thing, and is drooling. He wants to be held, keeps you half the night awake, and wants to be nursed the whole day. This is the world of teething that the baby has entered in. Other...
- Prevention of Croup
Croup is a viral infection that causes swelling of the airway. As a result, the airway becomes narrower, making it difficult to breathe. It is also accompanied by an irritation in the larynx (voice box) and trachea (windpipe). This condition is also known as laryngotracheobronchitis because the...
- Nosebleeds in Kids
Most nosebleeds in kids often happen near the front of the nose, and usually from just one nostril. Children may also get occasional or frequent nosebleeds. In rare cases, nosebleeds in kids begin at the back of the nose, which often happens in older adults with facial or nasal injuries and...
- What Is Seborrheic Dermatitis?
What is seborrheic dermatitis?Seborrheic dermatitis, or seborrhea, is a common skin disease that has no known direct cause. It is characterized by a red, itchy rash on the skin, often on the scalp, with scaly patches that flake off. It looks similar to eczema, psoriasis or an allergic reaction....
- Dehydration in Infants: What are the Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment?
Dehydration is a condition that occurs when the body has lost more water than the amount that it has taken in. A baby’s body is made up of 75 percent of water. Every day, your baby will lose some amount of water from the body due to crying, sweating, urination, bowel movements and even with...
- Are Vaccines Safe for My Baby Under All Circumstances?
Are there any circumstances under which vaccination of young children is forbidden?There are particular conditions when the immunization of your child, unfortunately, cannot be performed. If all terms and conditions are followed accordingly, complications are avoidable. These are the circumstances...
- Dr. Robert Watts MD3001 HIGH ST OAKLAND CA 94619
- Dr. Usha Vallamdas MD2367 Shadelands dr walnut creek CA 94598
- Dr. Jacob Eapen MD6066 Civic Terrace Ave Newark California 94560
- Roberta Al Cunningham4839 Webster Street Oakland California 94609
- Neil W. Hoglund20126 Stanton Avenue Castro Valley California 94546
- Dr. Oriaku A. Kas-Osoka M.D.747 52nd St Oakland CA 94609