Dr. Suresh Sachdeva is a pediatrician practicing in San Ramon, CA. Dr. Sachdeva is a doctor who specializes in the health care of children. As a pedicatrician, Dr. Sachdeva diagnoses and treats infections, injuries, diseases and other disorders in children. Pediatricians typically work with infants, children, teenagers and young adults up to age 21. They practice medical care as well as preventative health care. Dr. Sachdeva can oversee and manage the physical, mental and emotional health of their patients.
Education and Training
Univ Coll Of Med Scis- Univ Of Delhi- New Delhi- Delhi- India 1979
Butler University in Indianapolis 1979
University of Calabar College of Medical Sciences 1978
- Diagnostic accuracy of color doppler ultrasonography in evaluation of cervical lymph nodes in oral cancer patients.
- Correlation of Lip Prints with Gender, ABO Blood Groups and Intercommissural Distance.
- Pleomorphic adenoma of cheek: a rare case report and review of literature.
- Facial talon cusp on mandibular incisor: a rare case report with review of literature.
- Correlation of morphological variants of the soft palate and Need's ratio in normal individuals: A digital cephalometric study.
- Angiosarcoma of mandible: An uncommon clinical entity.
- Extragingival Pyogenic Granuloma: an Unusual Clinical Presentation.
- Attitude of Indian dental professionals toward scientific publications: A questionnaire based study.
- Craniofacial Fibrous Dysplasia in an Elderly Patient: A Case Report with a Review of Literature.
- Hay Fever (allergic Rhinitis)
- Allergic Reaction
- Ear Wax
- Harlem Hospital Center, Pediatrics
- Harlem Hospital Center
- Harlem Hospital Center Program
Dr. Suresh K Sachdeva M.D.'s Practice location
San Ramon, CA 94583Get Direction
Dr. Suresh K Sachdeva M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Sachdeva
- 10 Tips for New Autism Parents
When you are raising children, an autism diagnosis can knock you off your feet. It means lifestyle change, not only for you and your child but for your whole family.If your child has just been diagnosed with Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD), you understand exactly what we are talking about.At this...
- What Do Head Lice Eggs Look Like?
Lice lay their eggs called nits, which are placed on the hair shaft. Nits look more like dandruff but they cannot simply be shaken out of the hair like dandruff. To get rid of lice eggs, you have to follow certain steps and make sure that their eggs or nits are completely removed from the...
- Complications of Glucose-6-Phosphate Dehydrogenase (G6PD) Deficiency
IntroductionGlucose-6-phosphate dehydrogenase (G6PD) deficiency is an inherited condition in which the enzyme glucose-6-phosphate dehydrogenase is not produced enough by the body. This enzyme is needed to help the red blood cells (RBCs) of the body to function normally.If there is a lack of this...
- Cold vs. Allergy: How to Tell the Difference
It is very common to assume that anyone with the sniffles is contagious. Very often, however, those sniffles are not linked to anything contagious at all--they can be related to other factors. The first thought of many individuals when they suffer from a runny nose, nasal congestion, coughing, or...
- How Do I Protect My Baby From Mumps?
How do I protect my baby from mumps?The virus of mumps is an airborne virus, which means that it spreads quickly between children and adults unless they have been vaccinated. Mumps is a common childhood illness. Your baby is protected from mumps when he/she has already has this infection or has been...
- Is Mumps Preventable?
Mumps is a highly contagious infection caused by a certain virus. It can easily be spread from one person to another; therefore, prevention is very important. The MMR vaccine is the surest way to prevent mumps. Common symptoms associated with mumps include painful inflammation on the cheeks or...
- Dr. Robert Watts MD3001 HIGH ST OAKLAND CA 94619
- Dr. Usha Vallamdas MD2367 Shadelands dr walnut creek CA 94598
- Dr. Jacob Eapen MD6066 Civic Terrace Ave Newark California 94560
- Roberta Al Cunningham4839 Webster Street Oakland California 94609
- Neil W. Hoglund20126 Stanton Avenue Castro Valley California 94546
- Dr. Oriaku A. Kas-Osoka M.D.747 52nd St Oakland CA 94609