Dr. Scott Francis Mcclellan M.D., M.P.H.
Aerospace Medicine Specialist | Aerospace Medicine340 Hulse Rd Pensacola FL, 32508
Dr. Scott Mcclellan is an aerospace medicine specialist practicing in Pensacola, FL. Dr. Mcclellan provides primary care services for professionals like pilots and crewmembers who work and travel in the air or space. As an aerospace medicine specialist, Dr. Mcclellan discovers, manages and prevents health issues that result from traveling in extreme environments. These physicians are particularly trained in diseases that may arise from air travel, and work to keep airmen healthy and safe.
Expert PublicationsData provided by the National Library of Medicine
Dr. Scott Francis Mcclellan M.D., M.P.H.'s Practice location
Pensacola, FL 32508Get Direction
Fort Polk, LA 71459Get Direction
BETHESDA, MD 20889Get Direction
Dr. Scott Francis Mcclellan M.D., M.P.H.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Mcclellan
- Can Antibiotics Help Treat Syphilis?
Yes, antibiotics are the only medication or it is better to say, the only possible medical approach towards syphilis in the current day. Penicillin is the best treatment used to fight syphilis at all stages of the infection. Even for pregnant women, penicillin is considered the safest treatment for...
- A Healthy Diet Can Reduce Your Risk of Premature Death
Eating foods rich in antioxidants may help to live longer, according to a study published in the Archives of Internal Medicine. These foods will help to fight against diseases, which can help prolong life. Results of this study showed that people with high levels of antioxidant alpha-carotene in...
- The Stories of 3 Inspiring Lupus Patients
Lupus can be devastating for anyone who has it. It is a problem within the immune system of the body in which the defense system of the body starts to attack itself. Lupus is the condition when the body produces excessive antibodies in the blood stream, which confuses the system. The results are...
- Inspiring Man with Becker Muscular Dystrophy Hikes 500-Mile Spanish Trail
This man hiked 500 miles this summer, and he also has Becker muscular dystrophy.This is the inspiring story of Bryan Steward. He is a 24-year-old man who was diagnosed with Becker muscular dystrophy at a very young age (when he was only 8 years old). However, he has never stopped hiking. Since he...
- Orange Poop: A Sign of Celiac Disease?
Children play what they like wherever they want. Likewise, they are known to eat anything that they can get their hands on. Kids are known to possess such curious, impulsive, and playful traits, which can be tolerated by most. Yet, when they feel unwell, things are never okay; like this one instance...
- The Keto Diet for Weight Loss
The ketogenic diet is a high-fat, low-carb, adequate-protein diet that was designed by Dr. Russell Wilder in 1924. It became popular then for its effectiveness not only in treating epilepsy but in weight loss. After a few years, the popularity of the ketogenic diet began to wane as new...
- Dr. Todd A Gardner M.D.6000 W HIGHWAY 98 PENSACOLA FL 32512
- Dr. Nils Siegfried Erikson M.D.340 Hulse Rd Pensacola FL 32508
- Dr. Jose Francisco Troche M.D., M.P.H.340 Hulse Rd Pensacola FL 32508
- Dr. Charles Anthony Ciccone D.O.790 VETERANS WAY PENSACOLA FL 32507
- Dr. Matthew Henry Hoefer DONaval Aerospace Medical Institute- Code 33 Pensacola FL 32508
- Dr. David Clarke Romine D.O.340 Hulse Rd Pensacola FL 32508