Dr. Philip Clifford is an orthopaedic surgeon practicing in Tampa, FL. Dr. Clifford specializes in the diagnosis, treatment and rehabilitation of injuries, diseases and disorders of the bodys musculoskeletal system. As an orthopaedic surgeon, Dr. Clifford tends to bones, ligaments, muscles, joints, nerves and tendons. Orthopaedic surgeons can specialize in certain areas like the hand, spine, hip, foot and ankle, shoulder and elbow or the knee.
Education and Training
Univ of Fl Coll of Med, Gainesville Fl 1993
University of Florida College of Medicine 1993
Orthopaedic SurgeryAmerican Board of Orthopaedic SurgeryABOS
- Torn Meniscus
- Neck Pain
- Back Pain
- Pinched Nerve
- Degenerative Disc Disease (ddd)
- Abnormal Gait
- American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons
- American Association of Hip and Knee Surgeons
- Duke Univ Med Ctr, Orthopedic Surgery; Duke Univ Med Ctr, General Surgery
- Duke University Hospital Program
- Tampa General Hospital ( Tampa, FL )
- Florida Hospital Tampa ( Tampa, FL )
- Largo Medical Center ( Largo, FL )
Dr. Philip "Flip" Clifford, MD, AAHKS, AAOS's Practice location
Durham, NC 27704Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Dr. Philip "Flip" Clifford, MD, AAHKS, AAOS | Orthopedist
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. Philip "Flip" Clifford, MD, AAHKS, AAOS's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Clifford
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...
- When to Be Concerned About Sternum Pain
IntroductionThe sternum, also called as the breastbone, is a flat bone situated at the center of the chest. It connects to the ribs through cartilages and forms the front of the rib cage, which helps protect the lungs, heart, and major blood vessels from injuries. Since the sternum is near to the...
- What Is the Xiphoid Process?
Introduction The xiphoid process is the smallest part or structure of the breastbone. The structure is made of cartilage at birth, but tends to develop into a bony structure when an individual reaches adulthood. It is situated from where the lower ribs are attached to the breastbone. The pointed end...
- Pain Between the Shoulder Blades
IntroductionPain between the shoulder blades is also known as interscapular pain. It is a symptom that is often caused by minor issues, such as a muscle strain. However, being aware of such symptom is also very important since it may also be a sign of more serious conditions, such as lung cancer...
- Signs You Need to See a Doctor for Back Pain
There are a number of potential causes of back pain, but most of them are rare. Most cases of back pain, particularly those that go away with or without over-the-counter treatment, do not require a visit to the doctor. However, if your back pain is accompanied by any of the following signs and...
- Broken Tibia: Symptoms and Treatment
OverviewThe tibia and fibula are the two bones in your lower leg. The larger bone is the tibia, which supports most of a person's weight. It is also an important part of the ankle and knee joints. A fractured or broken tibia is usually along the length of the bone and in between the knee and above...
- Dr. Vladimir Allan Alexander M.D.12416 66th Street Largo Florida 33773
- Dr. Wendell J. Bulmer DO6322 Gunn Highway Tampa Florida 33625
- Dr. David E. Eisenhauer D.O.973 Mica Drive Carson City Nevada 89705
- Dr. Brian Maiocco M.D.37026 Us Highway 19 N Palm Harbor FL 34684
- Dr. Barbara Vanwinkle M.D.37026 Us Highway 19 N Palm Harbor FL 34684
- Dr. Andrew Maser D.O.37026 Us Highway 19 N Palm Harbor FL 34684