Dr. Henry M Kaminski MD
OB-GYN (Obstetrician-Gynecologist)N84 W16889 Menomonee Avenue Menomonee Falls WI, 53051
Dr. Henry Kaminski is an obstetrician-gynecologist practicing in Menomonee Falls, WI. Dr. Kaminski specializes in women's health, particularly the female reproductive system, pregnancy and childbirth. As an obstetrician-gynecologist, or OB-GYN, Dr. Kaminski can treat a number of health issues related to the vagina, uterus, ovaries, fallopian tubes and breasts. Dr Kaminski can also treat women during pregnancy, labor, childbirth and the postpartum period. In this specialty, doctors focus on reproductive care from puberty through adulthood.
Education and Training
Univ of Il Coll of Med, Chicago Il 1983
University of Illinois College of Medicine 1983
Obstetrics and GynecologyAmerican Board of Obstetrics and GynecologyABOG
- Urinary Incontinence
- Vaginal Prolapse
- Stress Incontinence
- Uterine Prolapse
- Med Coll Wi Affil Hosps, Obstetrics And Gynecology
- Med College Wisc/Milwaukee Co Hospital 1984
- Medical College of Wisconsin Affiliated Hospitals Program
Dr. Henry M Kaminski MD's Practice location
Menomonee Falls, WI 53051Get Direction
Dr. Henry M Kaminski MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Kaminski
- Reasons Why You Need a Biopsy
OverviewA biopsy is a procedure that involves the removal of a sample tissue in the body to examine it closely under a microscope. The tissue is mainly examined to diagnose a certain disease. Some may use a needle or surgical methods to remove any lumps or suspicious nodules in the body. Some...
- Does My Heavy Menstruation Mean I Have Fibroids?
Heavy periods are very common, and for most cases, the real cause is unknown. However, fibroids and endometriosis have proven to be the primary contributors. There are multiple ways to alleviate heavy periods and effectively managing them. Options include surgical operations, IUD, and the use of...
- What are Post-Partum Night Sweats?
Night sweats are a common symptom experienced by many of those mothers who have just given birth. This article will give you information about post-partum night sweats, what causes it, how to deal with it, and when to see a doctor.What happens in your body during the post-partum period? Your body...
- What Is Metrorrhagia?
What is metrorrhagia?Dysfunctional uterine bleeding is also called as metrorrhagia. In the first few years of menstrual onset, females commonly experience this problem. Also, women close to their menopausal phase tend to have metrorrhagia. In this condition, women have bleeding episodes outside...
- What to Expect After a Biopsy
Biopsies may vary differently depending on the type and location of the tissues and how hard are they to obtain. The medical term used to describe such method is “invasiveness.” A less invasive procedure will, for example, take place in a doctor’s office the same day an abnormal tissue is...
- New Screening Method Can Detect Tumor-Derived DNA in Women with Early Ovarian Cancer
Diagnostic issues have plagued ovarian cancer treatment efforts. Physical symptoms of ovarian cancer are initially vague (primarily mild common gastric and urinary problems). Surgical biopsy is its primary diagnostic focus.Scientists have relied on DNA alterations found in biopsied tumor samples to...
- Dr. Andrea M. Keller D.O.236 Cottonwood Street Delta Colorado 81416
- Dr. Christine M Berg MD7878 N 76th St Milwaukee WI 53223
- Dr. Megan M Trester MDN14w23900 Stone Ridge Dr Waukesha WI 53188
- Dr. Stacy Michelle Syrcle MD250 E Superior St Chicago IL 60611
- Dr. Glenda Lee M.D.8905 W Lincoln Ave Milwaukee WI 53227
- Dr. Barbara Lamping M.D.8905 W Lincoln Ave Milwaukee WI 53227