Dr. Sucha Kim practices Pulmonology in Los Angeles, CA. A pulmonologist is a physician who possesses specialized knowledge and skill in the diagnosis and treatment of pulmonary conditions and diseases. Dr. Kim manages patients who need life support and mechanical ventilation, and is specially trained in diseases and conditions of the chest, particularly pneumonia, asthma, tuberculosis, emphysema, and complicated chest infections.
Education and Training
Univ of Ks Sch of Med, Kansas City Ks 1987
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM
- Intensive Care
- Univ Of Mi Hosps & Hlth Ctrs, Pulmonary Diseases; Univ Of Ks Med Ctr, Internal Medicine
- University of Kansas Medical Center
- University of Michigan Affiliated Hospitals
Ms. Sucha Kim MD's Practice location
Ms. Sucha Kim MD's reviewsWrite Review
- Pneumonia: An Overview of the Disease
What is pneumonia? Pneumonia is the inflammation of the lung’s air sacs. It is a serious lung infection that can be caused by viruses, bacteria, or fungi.Your lungsYou have two lungs. Each lung has separate sections called lobes. Normally, as you breathe, air moves freely through your...
- Is Bronchitis Contagious?
Is bronchitis contagious? In most cases, only acute bronchitis is contagious. Learn more about when bronchitis is contagious, and how to prevent it from spreading.What is bronchitis?Tubes made of glandular goblet cells that direct air into your lungs, also known as bronchi, are located below the...
- Boomer Esiason’s Son Still Coaching Despite Cystic Fibrosis
Despite the challenges that someone with cystic fibrosis faces, it’s still possible for them to live a full, happy life. Gunnar Esiason is a perfect example of this.Gunnar is the son of Boomer Esiason, famed former NFL quarterback. Gunnar’s story was famously profiled in Sports Illustrated in...
- The History of Muscular Dystrophy
What is muscular dystrophy?Muscular dystrophy is an inherited disorder, which is often characterized by a progressive type of muscular degeneration and weakness. There are several types of muscular dystrophy, wherein each type eventually leads to an increased disability, strength loss, and potential...
- Lung Cancer : How to Treat it?
Lung Cancer: There are two main types of lung cancer; small cell lung cancer (SCLC) and non-small cell lung cancer (NSCLC). These two types of lung cancers are based on the way the tumors grow and spread. Lung cancer has the highest rate of death toll out of all cancers in the US. The main causes...
- Cystic Fibrosis: A Day in the Life
Everyday tasks like walking up a set of stairs can be a daunting and debilitating endeavor for individuals with cystic fibrosis. The progressive, lifelong illness causes thick mucus to build up on the inside of critical organs, most notably the lungs. People who live with cystic fibrosis are...
- Dr. Sharon Ngan MD13652 Cantara St Panorama City CA 91402
- Dr. Arunpal Sehgal M.D.3300 East South Street Long Beach California 90805
- Jeffrey B. Riker2840 Long Beach Boulevard Long Beach California 90806
- Dr. Richard G. Barbers M.D.1520 San Pablo Street Los Angeles California 90033
- Dr. Maged Tanios M.D.3605 Long Beach Boulevard Long Beach California 80807
- Dr. Zafia Anklesaria M.D. Los Angeles California 90048