Dr. Robert John Felix MD
Aerospace Medicine Specialist | Aerospace Medicine100 Medical Blvd Canonsburg PA, 15317
Dr. Robert Felix is an aerospace medicine specialist practicing in Canonsburg, PA. Dr. Felix provides primary care services for professionals like pilots and crewmembers who work and travel in the air or space. As an aerospace medicine specialist, Dr. Felix discovers, manages and prevents health issues that result from traveling in extreme environments. These physicians are particularly trained in diseases that may arise from air travel, and work to keep airmen healthy and safe.
- Weight gain in infants breastfed by mothers who take fluoxetine.
- Pregnancy outcomes after first trimester exposure to phentermine/fenfluramine.
- Prevalence of periconceptional folic acid use and perceived barriers to the postgestation continuance of supplemental folic acid: survey results from a Teratogen Information Service.
- Birth outcomes in pregnant women taking fluoxetine.
- Maternal fever and birth outcome: a prospective study.
Dr. Robert John Felix MD's Practice location
Canonsburg, PA 15317Get Direction
BOONE, NC 28607Get Direction
Dr. Robert John Felix MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Felix
- 12 Best Foods for Glowing Skin
What you are on the outside largely depends on what you consume. There are a number of other factors such as lifestyle habits like smoking, tanning, drinking, or genetic factors- that to a large extent contribute to how your skin will look or feel. However, these things do not mean that you can...
- Causes and Treatments for Fecal Leakage in Adults
Fecal leakageFecal leakage is when the person is not able to control bowel movements. Thus from the rectum the stool leaks out at unexpected times. In women it is more common and also in elderly in both male and female it is common. Many people who experience this feel embarrassed and reluctant to...
- How Does a Vitamin D Deficiency Affect Us?
Vitamin D, or the sunshine vitamin, is normally produced by the body in response to exposure to sunlight. Foods including fish, fish liver oils, and egg yolks are rich sources of this vitamin. Because of this, vegetarians often have a vitamin D deficiency. Many dairy products are now fortified with...
- Meet the Team Behind Sesame's Street's Special Needs Character: Julia
Sesame Street is a wildly popular educational TV series that began to shape our culture on November 10th, 1969. Since then, it has been a long-time favorite of both children and adults. The show combines puppetry, dialogue, and comedy to help educate children on topics such as the alphabet, numbers,...
- Exercise Proven to Help Lymphoma Patients
People always say that exercise is the best medicine. It's been proven through many years of research that regular exercise is really important to maintain a healthy body and mind. Doctors are always reminding their patients of the benefits of physical exercise and the power it holds to fight...
- What Are the Risk Factors for Liver Cancer?
A liver cancer risk factor is something that increases your chances of getting liver cancer. Different types of cancer have different risk factors. Some risk factors can be controlled such as smoking. On the other hand, age and family history cannot be changed, which means that some risk factors...