Dr. Hallie Huls practices Pediatric Anesthesiology in Milwaukee, WI. As a pediatric anesthesiologist, Dr. Huls treats children who have experienced an illness, injury, or disease that requires surgery or a procedure. Pediatric anesthesiologists are qualified to evaluate complex problems and plan a safe anesthetic for each child. Through special training and experience, pediatric anesthesiologists provide the safest care for infants and children undergoing anesthesia.
Education and Training
Wright State University / Main Campus 2005
Dr. Hallie R. Huls MD's Practice location
Milwaukee, WI 53226Get Direction
DAYTON, OH 45404Get Direction
Dr. Hallie R. Huls MD's reviewsWrite Review
- The Relationship Between Sudden Cardiac Death and Sleep Apnea
Sleep apnea is a common sleep disorder in the United States, though most still fail to recognize it as a health hazard. Majority of the people just consider it as a minor sleep disturbance, without realizing the fact that it is associated with many life-threatening conditions.\It can increase blood...
- Study Reveals Why Triple Negative Breast Cancer Is Resistant to Immunotherapy
Most breast cancer patients end up going through a lot of different treatments during their attempted recovery. Chemotherapy, surgery, immunotherapy, and more are often performed on just one patient. One particular problem that doctors have noticed is that one particular subtype of breast cancer,...
- Walk Your Way to a Healthy Life
Walking is one of the simplest forms of exercise and does not require any equipment, other than a pair of good shoes.Julia Valentour, MS, exercise physiologist and program coordinator for the American Council on Exercise, suggests that exercise doesn't have to be hard to be very effective. If a...
- Shin Splints: What Is RICE?
he pain caused by the overuse of the shinbone, which is the large front bone in the lower leg, is known as a shin splint. Shin splints are usually characterized by pain in the inner part of the shin bone or the tibia. Shin splints are also known as medial tibial stress syndrome (MTSS). This...
- The Use of Surgery for Ulcerative Colitis
Ulcerative colitis (UC) is a chronic, inflammatory bowel disease that causes inflammation in the digestive tract. It is usually only in the innermost lining of the large intestine (colon) and rectum. It ranges from mild to severe. Ulcerative colitis is usually not a very serious condition and as...
- Woman Who Battled Lymphoma Three Times Starts Support Group
Battling cancer is just that - a battle. To make it through once is an incredible feat, but one Virginia Beach woman survived the terrible condition three times. Now, she is starting a support group so other women can have the incredible outcome she had as well.Lynne's storyUnfortunately, most...
- Dr. Lynn M Rusy MD9000 W Wisconsin Ave Milwaukee WI 53226
- Dr. Thomas Bradley Strandness M.D.9000 W Wisconsin Ave Milwaukee WI 53226
- Dr. Todd J Troshynski MDHospital Based @ Chw Hosp. Milwaukee WI 53226
- Dr. Susan M Retzack MD9000 W Wisconsin Ave Milwaukee WI 53226
- Dr. Susan R Staudt MDHospital Based @ Chw Hosp. Milwaukee WI 53226
- Dr. William Robert Clarke MD9000 W Wisconsin Ave Milwaukee WI 53226