Dr. John Patrick Mcgee MD
Sports Medicine Specialist | Sports Medicine850 Enterprise Pkwy Suite 2000 Hampton VA, 23666
Dr. John Mcgee is a Sports Medicine Family Practitioner in Hampton, VA. As a Sports Medicine Family Practitioner, Dr. Mcgee is trained to assess, diagnose, prevent, and treat sports injuries in patients of all ages, and refer those patients to further services if needed. Sports Medicine Family Practitioners must complete specialized training in order to help each patient maximize function and improve quality of life.
- Med College Of Ohio
Dr. John Patrick Mcgee MD's Practice location
Hampton, VA 23666Get Direction
Martinsville, VA 24112Get Direction
WILLIAMSBURG, VA 23185Get Direction
Dr. John Patrick Mcgee MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Mcgee
- Do I Need Alpha-Lipoic Acid Supplements?
Do I Need Alpha-Lipoic Acid Supplements?Alpha-lipoic acid or ALA is an antioxidant that is naturally produced in our body. This fatty acid is required for the production of energy in cells and it also plays a major role in reducing oxidative damage by free radicals. Supplements of this fatty acid...
- Hypertension: When Should I Call a Doctor?
Emergency situations with high blood pressure, called hypertensive crisis, are common when blood pressure is very high. This is a serious situation, as it may lead to organ damage. If the increase in blood pressure is not too high to cause any problems to any of the organs it is referred to as...
- What Are the Benefits of Pilates?
This method, introduced by Joseph Pilates, is in high demand and everybody seems to be practicing it in one form or the other. And many seem to be happy with the improvement they have in flexibility, abdominal strength and range of motion after starting with Pilates. What is Pilates? It is a series...
- Hospital-Acquired Infections Increases Mortality Rate in the ICU
According to the latest study presented at the 22nd European Congress of Clinical Microbiology and Infectious Diseases, elderly patients treated with central catheter and/or mechanical ventilation devices in intensive care units are at a very high risk for getting hospital-acquired infections...
- What Are the Causes and Symptoms of Rocky Mountain Spotted Fever?
This bacterial disease was first identified in the Rocky Mountains, but is also found in the south eastern part of United States, Canada, Mexico, Central America, and South America. The potentially fatal disease is spread by the bites of wood ticks or dog ticks. Spring and summer seasons see a...
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...
- Dr. Colin Kingston M.D.901 Enterprise Pkwy Hampton VA 23666
- Dr. Jerome Garciano Enad MD620 John Paul Jones Cir Portsmouth VA 23708
- Dr. Kevin Francis Bonner M.D.5716 Cleveland St Virginia Beach VA 23462
- Dr. James E Dowd M.D.5716 Cleveland St Virginia Beach VA 23462
- Dr. Samuel Pomeroy Robinson M.D.5716 Cleveland St Virginia Beach VA 23462
- Dr. Jason Anthony Smith DO850 Enterprise Pkwy Hampton VA 23666