Vashti F Hellein MD
Radiologist | Diagnostic Ultrasound1000 W Moreno St Pensacola FL, 32501
Dr. Vashti Hellein is a radiologist practicing in Pensacola, FL. Dr. Hellein specializes in diagnosing and treating injuries and diseases using medical imaging techniques such as X-Rays, magnetic resonance imaging and computed tomography exams. These techniques offer accurate visibility to the inside of the patients body and help to detect otherwise hidden illnesses so that they can be treated quickly and efficiently.
Education and Training
La State Univ Sch of Med In Shreveport, Shreveport La 1993
RadiologyAmerican Board of RadiologyABR
- Member OTHER HEALTH RELATED DEGREES/BS, MEDICAL TECHNOLOGY
- Staff STAFF PRIV-DW MCMILLAN HOSPITAL
- Univ Of Fl Coll Of Med, Diagnostic Radiology; Lsu Hlth Sci Ctr-Univ Hosp, Internal Medicine
- University of Florida Health Science Center and Affiliated Hospitals 1994
- INTERNAL MEDICINE, LOUISIANA STATE UNIVERSITY HOSPITAL, LA 1993
- MAMMOGRAPHY, UNIVERSITY OF FLORIDA, GAINESVILLE, FL 1998
Vashti F Hellein MD's Practice location
Pensacola, FL 32501Get Direction
Vashti F Hellein MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Hellein
- How to Prepare for a Biopsy
A biopsy procedure is a very important procedure, which is used to identify the underlying cause of your abnormal body tissues. Depending on your condition and the location of the tissue abnormality, different types of biopsies may be performed on you. A biopsy preparation, therefore, depends on...
- Reasons Why You Need a Biopsy
OverviewA biopsy is a procedure that involves the removal of a sample tissue in the body to examine it closely under a microscope. The tissue is mainly examined to diagnose a certain disease. Some may use a needle or surgical methods to remove any lumps or suspicious nodules in the body. Some...
- What to Expect After a Biopsy
Biopsies may vary differently depending on the type and location of the tissues and how hard are they to obtain. The medical term used to describe such method is “invasiveness.” A less invasive procedure will, for example, take place in a doctor’s office the same day an abnormal tissue is...
- Everything You Need to Know About X-Rays
What is an X-ray procedure?An X-ray is a quick diagnostic procedure to see the insides of your body. It is an essential tool used to diagnose many health conditions. It involves passing a very tiny burst of invisible electromagnetic radiation to a part of your body or your whole body and capturing...
- Everything You Need to Know About Biopsy Procedures
What is a biopsy?A biopsy is a medical procedure, which is mostly used in diagnosing cancer. In this procedure, a small tissue sample is taken from your body for a closer examination under the microscope. A biopsy is usually recommended by your doctor if initial tests in your body suggest an...
- What is Compartment Syndrome?
Compartment syndrome refers to the excessive buildup of pressure within the muscle compartments of the body. This will affect the functioning of the nerves and lead to cell death based on the intensity and duration of the pressure built up. Bleeding and inflammation after an injury usually leads to...
- Patricia C. Green PHD4724 North Davis Highway Pensacola Florida 32503
- John Jacob Baehr1717 N. Pensacola Florida 32522
- Michael Andrew Sonnenberg MD44405 Woodward Ave Pontiac MI 48341
- Paul Joseph Mollere M.D.312 Kenmore Rd Pensacola FL 32503
- Patricia Hambley MD6002 Berryhill Rd Milton FL 32570
- Robert Marcus MD2015 North Jefferson Street Jacksonville FL 32206