Dr. Robert Dorion is a pathologist practicing in Danville, PA. Dr. Dorion is a doctor who specializes in the study of bodily fluids and tissues. As a pathologist, Dr. Dorion can help your primary care doctor make a diagnosis about your medical condition. Dr. Dorion may perform a tissue biopsy to determine if a patient has cancer, practice genetic testing, and complete a number of laboratory examinations. Pathologists can also perform autopsies which can determine a persons cause of death and gain information about genetic progression of a disease.
Education and Training
Univ De San Carlos, Fac De Cien Med, Guatemala 1981
Universidad de San Carlos Facultad de Ciencias MÈdicas 1981
PathologyAmerican Board of PathologyABP- Hematology Pathology
- Predicting the presence or absence of ringed sideroblasts in patients suspected of having a myelodysplastic syndrome and increased iron stores: a simple observation.
- The role of calcium oxalate crystal deposition in cerebral vessels during ethylene glycol poisoning.
- "Anisotrichosis": a novel term to describe pattern alopecia.
- Malaria and hereditary elliptocytosis.
- Algorithmic and consultative integration of transfusion medicine and coagulation: a personalized medicine approach with reduced blood component utilization.
- A rare case of Waterhouse-Friderichsen syndrome caused by Capnocytophaga canimorsus in an immunocompetent patient.
- Thrombotic Microangiopathy Secondary to Intravenous Abuse of Opana® ER.
- Pediatric intestinal leiomyosarcomas: case report and review of the literature.
- Risk and clinical significance of developing antibodies induced by topical thrombin preparations.
- Med Coll Of Virginia Hosp, Anatomic And Clinical Pathology; Geisinger Med Ctr, Anatomic And Clinical Pathology
- Geisinger Health System Program
Dr. Robert Patrick Dorion M.D.'s Practice location
Dr. Robert Patrick Dorion M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- What Is Prostate Cancer: Get the Facts
Cancer has become one of the most dangerous infections in the world. Various medical researches have shown that cancer problems have increased drastically over the last few weeks. These infections have posed a big threat to the community since most of them require serious treatment. The treatment is...
- How Does Dengue Fever Spread?
Dengue Fever is Caused by a VirusDengue fever is a viral disease common to tropical and subtropical countries where the weather is hot and humid for long stretches of the year. There are four strains of the virus - all belonging to the same family - that infect humans with dengue fever. A fifth...
- Mononucleosis: Am I Contagious Throughout the Duration of My Condition?
Mononucleosis is a disease that is spread through the Epstein-Barr virus. Specific details about the virus is still unknown. This virus is known to exhibit fatigue in people, accompanied by an aching body, swollen lymph nodes, and fever. This disease is known to be spread through saliva and other...
- What to Expect After a Biopsy
Biopsies may vary differently depending on the type and location of the tissues and how hard are they to obtain. The medical term used to describe such method is “invasiveness.” A less invasive procedure will, for example, take place in a doctor’s office the same day an abnormal tissue is...
- How to Prepare for a Biopsy
A biopsy procedure is a very important procedure, which is used to identify the underlying cause of your abnormal body tissues. Depending on your condition and the location of the tissue abnormality, different types of biopsies may be performed on you. A biopsy preparation, therefore, depends on...
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...
- Dr. Myra L. Wilkerson M.D.100 N Academy Ave Danville PA 17822
- Dr. Jenny Lee Boyle M.D.1 Hospital Dr Lewisburg PA 17837
- Dr. Steven C. Meschter M.D.100 N Academy Ave Danville PA 17822
- Dr. Sonia Yvette Newton M.D.1 Hospital Dr Lewisburg PA 17837
- Dr. Albert T. Quiery M.D.100 N Academy Ave Danville PA 17822
- Dr. Jinhong Li MD100 N Academy Ave Danville PA 17822