Dr. Ezequiel Neimark MD
Gastroenterologist (Pediatric) | Pediatric Gastroenterology593 Eddy St Providence RI, 02903
Dr. Ezequiel Neimark is a pediatric gastroenterologist practicing in Providence, RI. Dr. Neimark specializes in digestive system, liver or nutritional problems in children from the newborn period to their teens. Conditions such as irritable bowel syndrome, lactose intolerance, chronic constipation or obesity can all be treated by a pediatric gastroenterologist.
Education and Training
Universidad De Buenos Aires, Facultad De Ciencias Medicas MD
PediatricsAmerican Board of PediatricsABP- Pediatric Gastroenterology
DermatologyAmerican Board of DermatologyABD- 2001
- Liver Disease, Gastrointestinal Problems (stomach & Intestines)
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
Dr. Ezequiel Neimark MD's Practice location
Providence, RI 02903Get Direction
Dr. Ezequiel Neimark MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Neimark
- Why Patients' Role in Research is Crucial for Finding a Cure for Celiac Disease
When it comes to celiac disease, there is a lot that is known and a whole lot more that still remains a mystery. At a recent symposium called Beyond Celiac Research, experts came together to discuss what can be done to improve and increase research around celiac disease and possible treatment...
- The Rotavirus Vaccination is Not Associated With Intestinal Disorders
Many doctors still dread to recommend rotavirus vaccination thinking that it may increase the chances of bowel blockage, known as intussusceptions, in children. Many studies have shown that vaccination can considerably reduce the number of hospitalizations due to severe diarrhea in infants. One of...
- Celiac Disease May Shadow Type 1 Diabetes
A recent study has found that celiac disease may follow Type 1 diabetes, and it has found that children have a greater risk of having celiac disease auto-antibodies, which may then result in the disorder.According to Dr. William Hagopian, type 1 diabetes and celiac disease are closely related...
- Growing Concerns with Gluten Lead to Surge in Gluten-Free Magazines
Multiple Health Issues Discourage Gluten in FoodsCeliac disease, a genetic problem that causes the immune system to attack the small intestine where gluten is ingested, is now estimated to affect 1 out of every 100 people worldwide. It can be tracked due to a DNA marker which indicates its presence....
- Are Infections at a Young Age Linked to Celiac Disease?
Men and women, regardless of age, may still acquire celiac disease. However, a number of factors can greatly augment the possibility for a person to acquire it. These factors include being biologically related to someone who has the said disease, as well as having HLA-DQ2 and HLA-DQ8 genes and some...
- Gastroenteritis: What Is Oral Rehydration Therapy?
Most dehydration cases don’t warrant medical attention. Most of them can be treated through drinking plenty of fluids like water, baby breast milk, and baby formula juices. However, if the condition (gastroenteritis) becomes worse or doesn’t improve, you can turn to Oral Rehydration Therapy...
- Dr. Neal Leleiko MD593 Eddy St Providence RI 02903
- Dr. Jared A. Silverstein M.D.593 Eddy St Providence RI 02903
- Dr. Kathleen Ann Calenda MD185 Joseph Ct Warwick RI 02886
- Dr. Thankam Paul MD593 Eddy St Providence RI 02903
- Ayesha Fatima Other101 Dudley St Providence RI 02905
- Dr. Carolina Cerezo MD593 Eddy St Providence RI 02903