Dr. Christian Clark MD
Orthopaedic Surgeon (Pediatric) | Pediatric Orthopaedic Surgery1915 Randolph Rd Charlotte NC, 28207
Dr. Clark was an adult Orthopedic Surgeon in the Navy for four years, prior to completing his Fellowship in Pediatric Orthopedic Surgery. He moved to Charlotte and joined the OrthoCarolina Pediatric t ...
Education and Training
Georgetown University School of Medicine 1996
Orthopaedic SurgeryAmerican Board of Orthopaedic SurgeryABOS
- Elbow Problems, Shoulder Problems, The Treatment
- Neck Pain
- Back Pain
- Birth Defects
- Abnormal Gait
- Member American Academy of Orthopedic Surgeons (AAOS)
- Member Faculty Department of Orthopedic Surgery, Carolinas Medical Center
- Member of Pediatric Orthopedic Society of North America (POSNA)
- Member of American Academy of Orthopedic Surgeons (AAOS)
- Member of Pediatric Research In Sports Medicine (PRISM)
- Member NC Medical Society
- National Naval Medical Center
- Nemours Children's Clinic, Florida -, Pediatric Orthopedic Surgery
- Pediatric Pediatric
- Nemours Children's Clinic, Pediatric Orthopaedic Surgery Pediatric
Dr. Christian Clark MD's Practice location
Charlotte, NC 28207Get Direction
Dr. Christian Clark MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Clark
- Reasons for Knee Replacement Surgery
Knee replacement surgery is a surgical procedure that involves the removal of parts of your natural knee joint and replacing them with artificial parts known as prostheses. Knee replacement is a very common procedure used to repair your knee joint.Many conditions can make your doctor decide to...
- Scoliosis Symptoms and Causes
Scoliosis often occurs in kids below the age of puberty. Some of the most common signs of scoliosis happen to be the following:...
- What Is Sever's Disease: Causes and Treatment
Sever's disease is a type of heel injury that usually occurs in children who are physically active. Most children experience temporary pain without long-term damage. Sever's disease was first described in 1912 by an American doctor named James Warren Sever. The condition is also called calcaneal...
- What Is Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy? Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment
Muscular dystrophies are a group of diseases that make the muscles of the body weaker over a period of time. The muscles become less flexible in this condition. Out of the nine types of muscular dystrophy, Duchenne muscular dystrophy is one of the most common.The main characteristics of this medical...
- How Effective is Knee Replacement Surgery?
How Effective is Knee Replacement Surgery?This surgery is normally recommended for elderly people who suffer from severe pain due to osteoarthritis. It is suggested for people if the pain and stiffness in their joints affects their mobility and daily activities. One has to understand both the...
- The History of Muscular Dystrophy
What is muscular dystrophy?Muscular dystrophy is an inherited disorder, which is often characterized by a progressive type of muscular degeneration and weakness. There are several types of muscular dystrophy, wherein each type eventually leads to an increased disability, strength loss, and potential...
- Dr. Brian Kenneth Brighton MD, MPH1915 RANDOLPH RD CHARLOTTE NC 28207
- Dr. Matthew Craig Beran M.D.1915 Randolph Rd Charlotte NC 28207
- Dr. Brian Scannell MD1915 RANDOLPH RD CHARLOTTE NC 28207
- Dr. Franklin Keith Gettys MD1616 Scott Ave Charlotte NC 28203
- Dr. John Michael Wattenbarger MD1915 Randolph Rd Charlotte NC 28207
- Dr. Virginia Fishburne Casey MD1915 Randolph Rd Charlotte NC 28207