Dr. Molly Krager is a pediatrician practicing in Kansas City, MO. Dr. Krager is a doctor who specializes in the health care of children. As a pedicatrician, Dr. Krager diagnoses and treats infections, injuries, diseases and other disorders in children. Pediatricians typically work with infants, children, teenagers and young adults up to age 21. They practice medical care as well as preventative health care. Dr. Krager can oversee and manage the physical, mental and emotional health of their patients.
Education and Training
Baylor College of Medicine, Houston, Texas
- Children's Mercy Hospitals and Clinics 2012
Dr. Molly Katherine Krager M.D.'s Practice location
Dr. Molly Katherine Krager M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Krager
- Is the MMR Vaccine Safe for My Baby?
It is natural to be concerned about whether immunization is safe for your child or not. However, doctors recommend getting children immunized because vaccines are thoroughly checked before they are licensed for use. The measles, mumps, and rubella (MMR) vaccine is the most effective way to protect...
- Newborn Jaundice Prognosis and Home Remedies
Jaundice is a condition that causes yellowing of the skin and certain parts of the eyes. Your child will be checked for jaundice three days after being born. Nevertheless, you should watch out for any signs of the disorder after your go back home since it can take up to seven days to become...
- How Examining Eye Movements Can Help Diagnose Autism
When it comes to treating autism, the earlier that a diagnosis can be accurately provided, the better off the patient will be in the long-term. While some members of the medical community continue to devote research to the treatment of autism, and while that research is undoubtedly invaluable,...
- Understanding Social Communication Disorder Could Benefit Autism Diagnosis
The definition of autism is ever redefined. As doctors, researchers, and parents learn more and more about this neurodevelopmental disorder, it’s essential to reevaluate past knowledge and ideas. This is especially important with autism as it is not a simple on-off disease, but rather, encompasses...
- The Value of Clinical Intuition: Kids also Experience Drug Side Effects
Clinical intuition is difficult to describe. Personally, it is the art of integrating nonverbal information that a patient presents in order to reach a diagnosis, reducing the need for diagnostic testing. This is especially important in children who often react differently to procedures, tests and...
- Digestive Health of Children
Kids can be so unpredictable when it comes to eating – they may complain about stomach pain when they are very grumpy, but may keep quiet when they really feel bad. Most children settle into a better eating pattern and the complaints about stomach aches also reduce. Some of these are true warning...
- Dr. Sergey Shushunov MDDivision Of Pediatric Critical Care Kansas City KS 66160
- Dr. Duha Al-zubeidi MD2401 Gillham Rd Kansas City MO 64108
- Dr. Jonathan S. Finks M.D.12541 FOSTER ST STE 300 OVERLAND PARK KS 66213
- Dr. Jennifer L. Schultz M.D.7840 W 165th Street Overland Park KS 66223
- Dr. Stephanie Renee Bays DO2401 Gillham Rd Kansas City MO 64108
- Dr. Melissa J Beard MD8781 N Platte Purchase Drive Kansas City MO 64155