Dr. Alec G Chan-pong M.D.
Gastroenterologist | Gastroenterology1025 S 6th St Springfield IL, 62703
Dr. Alec Chan-pong is a gastroenterologist practicing in Springfield, IL. Dr. Chan-pong specializes in the digestive system and its diseases that affect the gastrointestinal tract, which include organs from the mouth to the anus as well as liver disorders. Gastroenterology includes conditions such as hepatitis, peptic ulcer disease, colitis, nutritional problems and irritable bowel syndrome. Dr. Chan-pong performs colonoscopy and endoscopy procedures and provides accurate and thorough care for patients suffering from digestive issues.
- Acid Reflux
- Colon Polyps
Dr. Alec G Chan-pong M.D.'s Practice location
Dr. Alec G Chan-pong M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Chan-pong
- Study Reveals Many Celiac Patients Avoid Vaccinations
Many people adopt a personal decision to avoid any and all vaccines that do not really seem necessary, or seem to correlate with other diseases. And, this number continues to grow as time goes by. Celiac patients, in particular, have been discovered to be particularly reluctant to take any...
- New Research Shows a Link Between Chronic Illness and Attempted Suicide in Young People
Both Crohn’s disease and ulcerative colitis can trigger life-threatening complications that may require surgical intervention. According to Statistics Canada, suicide is a major cause of impulsive and preventable death. It is one of the leading causes of death among individuals of all ages and it...
- What are the Causes of Abdominal Pain?
A pain that may start or spread from anywhere in between the chest to the pelvic region is often referred to as abdominal pain. Abdominal pain is of different types. Some of them are acute, while others are chronic. Some of them may be rated as mild, while others may range between moderate and...
- Rate of Inflammatory Bowel Disease Jumps 15% in Industrialized Countries
Every year, around 600,000 Americans are diagnosed with inflammatory bowel disease (IBD), a group of chronic, inflammatory disorders that vary in root cause and degree of inflammation. Crohn’s disease and ulcerative colitis are two of the most common inflammatory disorders that affect the lining...
- The Power of Positivity while Living with Crohn's Disease
There is no right or easy way to live with a chronic disease such as Crohn’s disease. It is an ongoing journey; it can take a lot out of you and make you feel as if only bad days lie ahead. Yet, the truth is that everyone experiences difficulties in life and it is up to each and every one of us to...
- Why Canary Seeds Are Ideal for Gluten-Free Diets
Celiac disease is a genetic autoimmune disease that causes the patients to suffer attacks to the small intestine whenever they ingest products with gluten. It’s estimated that one in one hundred people worldwide suffer from celiac disease and that approximately two and a half million people in the...
- Dr. Aman Ali M.D.3309 Panther Creek Drive Springfield Illinois 62711
- Dr. Abdul Rehman MD751 N Rutledge St Springfield IL 62702
- Dr. Sailaja M. Cheruku M.D.1025 S 6th St Springfield IL 62703
- Dr. Howard B Chodash M.D.751 N Rutledge St Springfield IL 62702
- Dr. Aman Ali MD751 N Rutledge St Springfield IL 62702
- Dr. Stuart A Torgerson M.D.751 N Rutledge St Springfield IL 62702