Dr. Colleen Mckinney is a pediatrician practicing in Mansfield, OH. Dr. Mckinney is a doctor who specializes in the health care of children. As a pedicatrician, Dr. Mckinney diagnoses and treats infections, injuries, diseases and other disorders in children. Pediatricians typically work with infants, children, teenagers and young adults up to age 21. They practice medical care as well as preventative health care. Dr. Mckinney can oversee and manage the physical, mental and emotional health of their patients.
Education and Training
Ohio State University College of Medicine 1997
PediatricsAmerican Board of PediatricsABP
- Urinary Tract Infection (uti)
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (adhd)
- Strep Throat
Dr. Colleen J Mckinney M.D.'s Practice location
Mansfield, OH 44903Get Direction
Dr. Colleen J Mckinney M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Mckinney
- Causes and Treatments of Croup (Barking Cough)
What is a barking cough?The medical term for a barking cough is croup. It is a medical condition that tends to irritate a child's upper airways. It can also be used to describe the inflammation of the larynx and trachea in children. There are a variety of reasons or inflammatory conditions, which...
- Which Conditions Are Linked with Mesenteric Adenitis?
Mesenteric adenitis, also called as mesenteric lymphadenitis, is a condition that causes swelling and inflammation in the abdominal lymph nodes. This condition usually affects children and adolescents.Lymph nodes are small glands that are part of the lymphatic system. They contain a type of white...
- An Appendectomy for Appendicitis
Appendicitis is the inflammation of the appendix, a tube-like extension attached to the large intestine. The appendix has no known function, but one thing for certain is that one can live without it with no apparent consequences.Appendicitis is a life and death kind of matter and should be treated...
- Can You Get Nauseated from Being Dehydrated?
Seizures, blood clots, and other life-threatening complications can arise from dehydration, which develops when the body lacks enough fluids. According to studies, energy and mood can be greatly affected even by not so severe dehydration. So detecting dehydration early is crucial although the signs,...
- What Is Reye's Syndrome: Causes and Treatments
What is Reye’s syndrome?Reye's syndrome is a rare but serious condition that can cause swelling of the liver and brain. Even though this condition can occur at any age, it is mostly reported to affect children and teenagers, especially those who are trying to recover from viral infections, such as...
- What to Expect at Your Child's First Pediatrician Visit
There are parents who seem to be a little nervous when it's time for their child's first pediatrician visit. But don't worry, knowing what to expect and being prepared ahead of time can make the most of your child's first doctor's appointment. Most parents schedule their baby's first doctor's...
- Dr. Paul Andrew Chang MD2558 W 4th St Mansfield OH 44906
- Dr. Tamara Lee Cunningham M.D.6445 High Star Dr Houston TX 77074
- Dr. Andrea Marie Knighton D.O.1 Perkins Sq Akron OH 44308
- Dr. Acen Waraidzo Oloya M.D.1 Perkins Sq Akron OH 44308
- Dr. Chandra R. Shaker M.D., F.A.A.P.120 Sturges Ave Mansfield OH 44903
- Dr. Celia Jane Flinn M.D.770 Balgreen Dr Mansfield OH 44906