Dr. Amy Eubanks is a speech language pathologist practicing in CHAPIN, SC. Dr. Eubanks specializes in speech, language and swallowing disorders in patients. As a speech language pathologist, Dr. Eubanks evaluates, diagnoses and treats patients with communication and swallowing troubles. These conditions may be due to developmental delay, brain injury, hearing loss, autism, stroke or other diseases and injuries. Dr. Eubanks helps patients make sounds and improve their voices through various methods. Speech language pathologists also work with patients to strengthen muscles used to speak and swallow, and work with individuals and families to help cope with their conditions.
Mrs. Amy Duke Eubanks SLP's Practice location
CHAPIN, SC 29036Get Direction
Mrs. Amy Duke Eubanks SLP's reviewsWrite Review
- Understanding the Different Types of Multiple Sclerosis
Since MS does not progress in the same manner, professionals have divided the disease into four phenotypes based on the manner in which the disease progresses. The four types of multiple sclerosis are Clinically Isolated Syndrome, Relapsing-remitting Multiple Sclerosis, Primary Progressive Multiple...
- What is Dyslexia?
Dyslexia refers to a disorder characterized by disability in reading. This is a very common learning disability and is found to affect a large percentage of people in the country. Children with this learning disorder are found to have normal vision and intelligence. In many cases, the condition...
- Clinically Isolated Syndrome vs. Multiple Sclerosis: What You Need To Know
Clinically isolated syndrome presents the same type of attack where the body’s immune system attacks the central nervous system. If this only happens once, it's known as CIS.Clinically Isolated SyndromeDespite popular belief, CIS does not always go on to develop multiple sclerosis. This does...
- Is Multiple Sclerosis Genetic?
Multiple Sclerosis is a complex disease that can be caused by several factors; genetic structure is one of them. Several genes are thought to play a role in the development of MS. If any of a close relative, such as a sibling or a parent, has this disease, your chance of developing MS is slightly...
- Which Specialists Can Treat ADHD?
People suffering from attention-deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) encounter several challenges including social, academic or professional difficulties. These issues make it important for ADHD patients to receive definitive treatments that work for them. ADHD is also very common among children....
- Understanding Relapsing-Remitting Multiple Sclerosis (RRMS)
Most patients who are diagnosed with multiple sclerosis usually fall under the category of having RRMS. In most patients, relapsing-remitting multiple sclerosis in the course of the disease changes after several decades and usually becomes worse, and the patient’s diagnosis is likely to progress...
- Miss Stacy Chantel Rothenberger M.S. CCC-SLP, CLC112 ROCKRIDGE CT LEXINGTON SC 29072
- Mrs. Deanna Leath955 SAINT PETERS CHURCH RD CHAPIN SC 29036
- Mrs. Beth Findley Montgomery MSP, CCC-SLP14 HILLSTONE CT COLUMBIA SC 29212
- Mrs. Melinda Snelgrove M. A. CCC-SLP212 ROLAND DR LEXINGTON SC 29073
- Mrs. Teresa Gunter Bowe M.S.P., SSS-SLP100 TARRAR RD. LEXINGTON SC 29072
- Jennifer S. Kendrick SLT403 S LEE ST LEESVILLE SC 29070