Dr. Anjali Nayak is a pediatrician practicing in Hershey, PA. Dr. Nayak is a doctor who specializes in the health care of children. As a pedicatrician, Dr. Nayak diagnoses and treats infections, injuries, diseases and other disorders in children. Pediatricians typically work with infants, children, teenagers and young adults up to age 21. They practice medical care as well as preventative health care. Dr. Nayak can oversee and manage the physical, mental and emotional health of their patients.
PediatricsAmerican Board of PediatricsABP
Dr. Anjali B Nayak M.D.'s Practice location
Hershey, PA 17033Get Direction
PHOENIX, AZ 85006Get Direction
Dr. Anjali B Nayak M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- When to Seek Medication for Jaundice in Newborn Babies
Jaundice usually appears about three days after birth and disappears by the time the baby is two weeks old. Premature babies are more prone to jaundice than the mature ones. This condition can also take 5-7 days to appear. It can also stretch up to 3 weeks. Jaundice also tends to last relatively...
- Why Do the Benefits Outweigh the Risks of Circumcision?
Male circumcision has been a highly debated topic with arguments both for and against it. Various religious and traditional practices across the globe favor circumcision. However, there are also large sections of the population in other parts of the world where circumcision is not recommended by...
- What Causes Croup?
Croup is a common respiratory problem prevailing in young children that tends to develop in the fall or winter. It describes a deep and barking cough that is caused by an upper respiratory infection that blocks a child's ability to breathe. Its characteristic symptom is harsh coughing...
- Everything You Need to Know About Conjunctivitis
What is Conjunctivitis?Conjunctivitis is an inflammation of the conjunctiva (a transparent membrane that covers the white part of the eyeball and lines the eyelids). Conjunctivitis is also known as pink eye, due to the characteristic pink or reddish color of the whites of the eyes.What Causes...
- Diagnostic Tests for Autism Often Miss Features in Girls
Males and females of any age can both be on the autism spectrum. Currently, more boys and men have been diagnosed with autism than girls and women. Is this correct, though? Perhaps just as many girls are on the autism spectrum, but are failed to be diagnosed properly.The current standardized tests...
- Is Vaccination an Old Method or Another Achievement of the Modern Era?
In the early 19th to the 20th century, parents would have been surprised to know that future generations would be free from childhood diseases. Diphtheria was then one of the most common diseases that took the lives of thousands of children, while polio left thousands of children crippled. Measles...
- Mrs. Jessica L M Herzog MD310 Lambs Gap Rd MECHANICSBURG PA 17050
- Dr. Muhammad Azim Qureshi MD500 University Drive Hershey Pennsylvania 17033
- Dr. Julpohng Vilai MD500 University Dr Hershey PA 17033
- Dr. Leigh Flore M.D.500 University Dr. Hershey PA 17033
- Dr. Falguni R Acharya M.D.4700 Union Deposit Rd Harrisburg PA 17111
- Dr. Minghua He M.D.3705 Vartan Way Harrisburg PA 17110