Dr. Adam Lerche
Emergency Physician (Pediatric) | Pediatric Emergency Medicine3959 Broadway Columbia University New York NY, 10032
Adam D. Lerche, M.D. F.A.A.P., completed his undergraduate education at Cornell University and attended Downstate Medical School where he received his medical degree. His pediatric training was at Mon ...
Education and Training
Suny-Hlth Sci Ctr At Brooklyn, Coll of Med, Brooklyn Ny 1992
SUNY Downstate Medical Center College Of Medicine 1992
State University of New York Downstate Medical Center College of Medicine 1992
PediatricsAmerican Board of PediatricsABP
- Ear Infection
- Hay Fever (allergic Rhinitis)
- Strep Throat
- Bronx Municipal Hosp Ctr, Pediatrics
- Albert Einstein College of Medicine Affiliated Hospitals
- Bronx-Lebanon Hospital Center Program
Dr. Adam Lerche's Practice location
New York, NY 10032Get Direction
Nanuet, NY 10954Get Direction
Dr. Adam Lerche's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Lerche
- “Good” Bacteria May Help Treat Crohn’s Disease
Researchers from the Perelman School of Medicine at the University of Pennsylvania have made an astounding discovery. They have identified a bacterial enzyme that may be responsible for tampering with the gut flora and, as a result, triggering Crohn’s disease – a painful, inflammatory bowel...
- Vision Problems in Children
A child’s eyesight develops over time, starting with the ability to see objects 8 to 10 inches from their face. The child's eyesight improves gradually between the ages of 12-weeks-old to 16-weeks-old, to which they are able to see objects from farther away. Vision problems in children arise...
- What Is Hydrocele Repair?
Hydrocele repair is a surgical process that aims to correct the swelling of the scrotum that occurs as a result of hydroceles. A hydrocele is a painless buildup of fluid around the testicles. Fluid buildup causes the scrotum and the groin area to swell. This swelling can make you uncomfortable even...
- Treatment for Meningitis
The severity of meningitis varies from one person to another. In common cases, medications can help solve the problem and the person may recover within 1 to 3 weeks. But in cases where there is a risk of the infection spreading to the meninges, hospitalization and other confirmation tests might be...
- The Value of Clinical Intuition: Kids also Experience Drug Side Effects
Clinical intuition is difficult to describe. Personally, it is the art of integrating nonverbal information that a patient presents in order to reach a diagnosis, reducing the need for diagnostic testing. This is especially important in children who often react differently to procedures, tests and...
- Is Meningitis Contagious?
Caused by bacteria and viruses, meningitis is an inflammation (swelling) of the protective membranes covering the brain and spinal cord known as the meninges. The inflammation is usually caused by an infection of the fluid surrounding the brain and spinal cord. It can develop as a result of injury,...
- Dr. Usha Phillips MD225 Williamson St Elizabeth NJ 07202
- Michael Y. Wu2601 Ocean Parkway Brooklyn New York 11235
- Dr. Fidel Garcia M.D.475 Seaview Ave Staten Island NY 10305
- Dr. Anupam B Kharbanda MD622 W. 168th Street New York NY 10032
- Dr. Christopher Gannon Strother M.D.1 Gustave L Levy Pl New York NY 10029
- Dr. Concepcion Pineda Songco M.D.7901 Broadway Elmhurst NY 11373