Dr. Michael Morris MD
Gastroenterologist (Pediatric) | Pediatric Gastroenterology3300 Nw Expressway St Oklahoma City OK, 73112
Dr. Michael Morris is a pediatric gastroenterologist practicing in Oklahoma City, OK. Dr. Morris specializes in digestive system, liver or nutritional problems in children from the newborn period to their teens. Conditions such as irritable bowel syndrome, lactose intolerance, chronic constipation or obesity can all be treated by a pediatric gastroenterologist.
Education and Training
Univ of Ok Coll of Med, Oklahoma City Ok 1983
University Of Oklahoma College Of Medicine 1983
PediatricsAmerican Board of PediatricsABP
- Celiac Disease
- Crohn's Disease
- Acid Reflux
- Food Allergies
- Children'S Hosp Of Ok, Gastroenterology; Univ Ok Hlth Sci Ctr, Pediatrics
- Children's Hospital Program
Dr. Michael Morris MD's Practice location
Oklahoma City, OK 73112Get Direction
OKLAHOMA CITY, OK 73112Get Direction
Dr. Michael Morris MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Morris
- Gastroenteritis: What Is Oral Rehydration Therapy?
Most dehydration cases don’t warrant medical attention. Most of them can be treated through drinking plenty of fluids like water, baby breast milk, and baby formula juices. However, if the condition (gastroenteritis) becomes worse or doesn’t improve, you can turn to Oral Rehydration Therapy...
- Study Says Signs of Celiac Disease Can Show in Infancy
In this day in age, a majority of diseases and conditions seen in the medical industry have been more or less identified. Although this is the case, not every condition has received enough analysis to conclude what the primary causes may be. An even more important point to this argument is when...
- The History of Celiac Disease
What is celiac disease?A gluten-free diet is a must for people with celiac disease, which is an autoimmune disorder that can get triggered by gluten. Gluten is a protein that is usually found in foods such as wheat, rye, and barley. When people with celiac disease ingest this protein, damage to the...
- Newborn Jaundice Prognosis and Home Remedies
Jaundice is a condition that causes yellowing of the skin and certain parts of the eyes. Your child will be checked for jaundice three days after being born. Nevertheless, you should watch out for any signs of the disorder after your go back home since it can take up to seven days to become...
- Teen Celiac Disease Patient Starts a Kosher Gluten-Free Food Bank
Celiac disease is a type of autoimmune disease that interferes with the absorption of nutrients while also damaging the small intestines. People with this disease cannot tolerate gluten, which is a nutrient not only found in a lot of the food found in the supermarket, but also commonly used in...
- Gluten-Free Food Bank Helps Families in Need in Massachusetts
Celiac disease is a chronic condition caused in the digestive tract, it has an immunological origin characterized by a permanent intolerance to a protein called gluten which is present in cereals (wheat, oats, barley or rye). When the patient ingests foods containing gluten, the lining of the small...
- Dr. Thomas Joseph Sferra MD1200 N Phillips Ave Oklahoma City OK 73104
- Dr. Camilla Fraga-lovejoy MD1200 Everett Dr Oklahoma City OK 73104
- Dr. Marilyn Gregory Porter M.D.3434 Nw 56th St Oklahoma City OK 73112
- Dr. Marilyn Irene Steele MD1200 N Phillips Ave Oklahoma City OK 73104
- Dr. Candaca M Marshall MD1200 N Phillips Ave Oklahoma City OK 73104
- Mr. Muhammad A. Altaf M.D.1200 N Phillips Ave Oklahoma City OK 73104