David R Fern M.D.
Doctor980 Johnson Ferry Rd. #430 Atlanta GA, 30342
David R Fern M.D. is a top Doctor in Decatur, GA. With a passion for the field and an unwavering commitment to their specialty, David R Fern M.D. is an expert in changing the lives of their patients for the better. Through their designated cause and expertise in the field, David R Fern M.D. is a prime example of a true leader in health care. As a leader and expert in their field, David R Fern M.D. is passionate about enhancing patient quality of life. They embody the values of communication, safety, and trust when dealing directly with patients. In Decatur, GA, David R Fern M.D. is a true asset to their field and dedicated to the profession of medicine.
Education and Training
Emory University M.D. 1971
SurgeryAmerican Board of SurgeryABS
- General Surgery
- Vein Procedures
- Laser Ablation
- Thermal Ablation
- Skin Laser
- Fellow American College of Surgeons
- Professional Member American College of Phlebology
David R Fern M.D.'s Practice location
Decatur, GA 30033Get Direction
Decatur, GA 30033Get Direction
Atlanta, GA 30342Get Direction
- Being Bilingual is Advantageous for Alzheimer's Patients
One of the reasons why Alzheimer’s disease is an unwanted menace is the debilitating effects of it has that are widely manifested through symptoms that affect the mental and cognitive abilities of the victims. Imagine having a loved one who can no longer recall their first name, children or even...
- Father's Age at Conception Can Affect Social Development in his Child
It has been known for a while now, but not fully understood why, that the age of parents can have an effect on the child's chance of being on the autism spectrum. The full reasons why are not known, but there are some ideas. To examine the potential reasons, recently a study looked at behavioral...
- Can You Get Laryngitis From a Sinus Infection?
A virus is the reason that causes most cases of laryngitis, just like a virus causes most cases of a cold. Viruses are contagious and therefore you can acquire any of these conditions from other people who are infected. Some people develop sinusitis immediately after they catch a cold, while others...
- Questions You Should Be Asking Your Doctor
IntroductionAlthough doctors have the best intentions, it does not always mean that they will perfectly recognize their patient’s greatest need. For this reason, patients also need to take an active role when it comes to communicating with their doctor.One of the best ways to make sure that...
- What Is Pyrexia: Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment
Introduction Pyrexia is the medical term for fever, in which the human body temperature rises above the average normal (37 degrees Celsius or 98.6 degrees Fahrenheit). Pyrexia is one of the most common symptoms of numerous medical conditions.There are multiple factors can affect the normal body...
- Anemia Symptoms
What is anemia?Anemia occurs when there are low levels of red blood cells (RBCs) in the body. Red blood cells are the ones that carry oxygen all over the body. So when a person's RBC count is lower than normal, it means that there is not enough oxygen in the blood, causing symptoms of anemia, such...
- Dr. D. Scott Karempelis M.D.5555 Peachtree Dunwoody Road Atlanta GA 30342
- Dr. Edmond I. Griffin M.D.5555 Peachtree Dunwoody Road Atlanta Georgia 30342
- Dr. Michael C. Scott M.D.5780 Peachtree Dunwoody Road Atlanta Georgia 30342
- Dr. Allan Peljovich M.D.980 Johnson Ferry Rd Ne Atlanta GA 30342
- Dr. Bronier Lastrapes Costas M.D.980 Johnson Ferry Rd Atlanta GA 30342
- Dr. David Henry Cornell MD993 JOHNSON FERRY RD NE STE C225 ATLANTA GA 30342