Dr. Michael P. Rubinstein, MD is a top Doctor in Placentia, CA. With a passion for the field and an unwavering commitment to their specialty, Dr. Michael P. Rubinstein, MD is an expert in changing the lives of their patients for the better. Through their designated cause and expertise in the field, Dr. Michael P. Rubinstein, MD is a prime example of a true leader in health care. As a leader and expert in their field, Dr. Michael P. Rubinstein, MD is passionate about enhancing patient quality of life. They embody the values of communication, safety, and trust when dealing directly with patients. In Placentia, CA, Dr. Michael P. Rubinstein, MD is a true asset to their field and dedicated to the profession of medicine.
Education and Training
New York Medical College Medical Degree 0
American Board of Orthopedic Surgery (ABOS)
Orthopaedic SurgeryAmerican Board of Orthopaedic SurgeryABOS
- American College of Surgeons (Fellow)
- American Society for Surgery of the Hand
- California Orthopedic Association
- American Medical Association
- Orange County Medical Association
- American Academy of Orthopedic Surgeons (Fellow)
- Arthroscopy Association of North America
- Western Orthopedic Association
- American Orthopedic Society for Sports Medicine
- Orange County Athletic Directors Association
- Lenox Hill Hospital
- Lenox Hill Hospital, Boston Children’s Hospital
- Brigham and Women’s Hospital
- Brigham and Womens Hospital
Professional Society Memberships
- American Society for Surgery of the Hand, California Orthopedic Association, American Medical Association, Orange County Medical Association, Arthroscopy Association of North America, Western Orthopedic Association, American Orthopedic Society for Sports Medicine, Orange County Athletic Directors Association
Dr. Michael P. Rubinstein, MD's Practice location
Placentia, CA 92870Get Direction
Fullerton, CA 92831Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Dr. Michael P. Rubinstein, MD | Orthopaedic Surgeon
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. Michael P. Rubinstein, MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Rubinstein
Get to know Orthopedic Surgeon Dr. Michael P. Rubinstein, who serves patients in Fullerton, California.
Dr. Rubinstein is a talented, experienced orthopedic surgeon with a specialty in upper extremity. He is in practice with Fullerton Orthopedic Surgery in Fullerton, California.
Relief from chronic joint pain is possible, and the surgeons at Fullerton Orthopedic are here to help. They offer comprehensive treatment for orthopedic issues – diagnosis, nonsurgical and surgical procedures, and rehabilitation. They work with patients to preserve, treat, repair, and when necessary, replace their joints.
With a broad educational background, Dr. Rubinstein obtained his medical degree from New York Medical College. He then went on to serve his residencies in orthopedic surgery at Lenox Hill Hospital and Boston Children’s Hospital, and his fellowship at Brigham and Women’s Hospital.
His professional memberships include the American College of Surgeons (Fellow), the American Society for Surgery of the Hand, the California Orthopedic Association, the American Medical Association, the Orange County Medical Association, the American Academy of Orthopedic Surgeons (Fellow), the Arthroscopy Association of North America, the Western Orthopedic Association, the American Orthopedic Society for Sports Medicine, and the Orange County Athletic Directors Association.
An interesting fact about Dr. Rubinstein is that he was one of the first surgeons to broaden their specialty to include the entire area of upper extremities, including neck, shoulder, hand, and elbow.
Having been in practice for over four decades, he is board-certified in orthopedic surgery and orthopedic surgery of the hand by the American Board of Orthopedic Surgery (ABOS). The ABOS is an organization with the goal of establishing educational and professional standards for orthopedic residents and surgeons as well as evaluating the qualifications and competence of orthopedic surgeons.
Orthopedic surgery is the branch of surgery concerned with conditions involving the musculoskeletal system. Orthopedic surgeons use both surgical and non-surgical means to treat musculoskeletal trauma, spine diseases, sports injuries, degenerative diseases, infections, tumors, and congenital disorders.
- What is Trochanteric Bursitis?
What is Trochanteric Bursitis?This is a type of bursitis also known as the greater trochanteric pain syndrome. The condition causes pain and inflammation of the bursa located around the trochanter of femur in the hip. The hip connects the hip muscles and bones to other parts like the...
- His Need for Speed Keeps Scott Roehm From Giving into Parkinson’s Disease
Scott Rohm has a unique therapy for his Parkinson’s Disease symptoms. His legs tremble, but this 56-year-old Millcreek Township gentleman doesn’t let his Parkinson’s disease get him down. He still drives his Corvette up to 168 miles an hour, racing a Mustang on the road. ...
- Sprained Ribs: What You Need to Know
The ribs form a cage-like structure that helps protect the heart and lungs against injuries. There are 24 ribs in the human body with 12 ribs on each side. Rib injuries can affect the lungs or heart if treatment is not given in a timely manner. What is a sprained rib?A sprained rib is also called...
- Anemia Symptoms
What is anemia?Anemia occurs when there are low levels of red blood cells (RBCs) in the body. Red blood cells are the ones that carry oxygen all over the body. So when a person's RBC count is lower than normal, it means that there is not enough oxygen in the blood, causing symptoms of anemia, such...
- What Is Pyrexia: Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment
Introduction Pyrexia is the medical term for fever, in which the human body temperature rises above the average normal (37 degrees Celsius or 98.6 degrees Fahrenheit). Pyrexia is one of the most common symptoms of numerous medical conditions.There are multiple factors can affect the normal body...
- Questions You Should Be Asking Your Doctor
IntroductionAlthough doctors have the best intentions, it does not always mean that they will perfectly recognize their patient’s greatest need. For this reason, patients also need to take an active role when it comes to communicating with their doctor.One of the best ways to make sure that...
- Dr. Gnyandev Patel M.D.3300 E South St Long Beach CA 90805
- Dr. Mohammad Golshahi M.D.1500 E Katella Ave Orange CA 92867
- Dr. Michael Wayne Niccole M.D.1101 BAYSIDE DRIVE NEWPORT BEACH CA 92625
- Dr. Robert Glenn Pugach MD3801 Katella Ave Los Alamitos CA 90720
- Dr. Albert Lai MD1041 E YORBA LINDA BLVD PLACENTIA CA 92870
- Mrs. Emma L Clay M.D.3801 Katella Ave Los Alamitos CA 90720