Dr. Tien Ho is a prosthodontist practicing in Annandale, VA. Dr. Ho specializes in the restoration and replacement of teeth. Prosthodontists maintain oral function, comfort and the appearance and health either with the natural teeth or the replacement of missing ones with maxillofacial tissues and artificial substances.
Dr. Tien T Ho D.D.S's Practice location
Annandale, VA 22003Get Direction
Dr. Tien T Ho D.D.S's reviewsWrite Review
- Woman Hits Hole-in-One After Fifth Breast Cancer Operation
Breast cancer patients often find rehabilitation and recovery to be a long, arduous process. It can be hard to get back into a normal routine after going through the countless chemotherapy sessions and surgeries that often come with cancer rehabilitation. One survivor from Old Hickory, Tennessee set...
- Does Ketogenic Diet Help to Manage Epilepsy?
It has been noted in many people that symptoms of epilepsy reduce with fasting. Ketogenic diet is helpful in maintaining the metabolism, including fasting. With ketogenic diets, the body produces a good amount of ketones, which is why it is in the name Ketogenic, meaning generating ketones. Ketones...
- Early Signs of Pregnancy You Should Know
Missed PeriodThis is the most obvious indicator that you’re pregnant. Women who have regular menstruation consider this the most important sign of being pregnant.Swollen and tender breastsYour body’s estrogen and progesterone levels are increased because you’re pregnant. The increased levels...
- Muscular Dystrophy: Correcting Foot Deformities with Surgery
Research and Charcot-Marie-Tooth Disorder OutlookHow Charcot-Marie-Tooth Disorder Could Affect Some IndividualsAffecting those mostly between the ages of 18 to 60 according to The Mayo Clinic, this hereditary group of disorders can affect numerous stages of life. Although some therapies could be of...
- Is Appendicitis Hereditary?
In order to understand the condition of appendicitis and to know whether it is hereditary or not, we first need to know which body part it affects and what are its symptoms. Appendicitis affects the appendix, which is a small tube–like structure attached to the large intestine. The part of the...
- What Could Jaw Pain Mean?
Introduction Jaw pain is described as an uncomfortable, painful, and debilitating condition that can have a sudden or gradual onset. The exact symptoms also depend on the underlying cause of jaw pain. When a person has jaw pain, it can significantly affect his or her ability to speak and consume...
- Dr. Kalambayi Tshiyombo Kabasela DDS8380 Colesville Road Silver Spring Maryland 20910
- Benjamin O. Watkins, III2440 M Street Northwest Washington DC 20037
- Dr. Emad Nasr El Haje BDS, DDS, MS1800 I Street Northwest Washington District of Columbia 20006
- Dr. Keith Progebin DDS1145 19th St Nw Washington DC 20036
- Michael T Singer BS DDS FAAMP FACP10215 Fernwood Road Bethesda MD 20817
- Juan Carlos Loza DDS737 Walker Rd Great Falls VA 22066