Dr. Mary Morgan Mcleod M.D.
Adolescent Specialist | Adolescent Medicine2500 N State St Department Of Medici Jackson MS, 39216
Dr. Mary Mcleod is an adolescent specialist practicing in Jackson, MS. Dr. Mcleod works with patients who are in the adolescent age, or generally between the ages of 11 and 19 years old. As an adolescent-specialist, Dr. Mcleod treats many common health issues that pre-teens and teenagers face, from mental, to behavioral, to physical conditions. Some of these issues may include growth and hormone problems, sports injuries, eating disorders, substance abuse and more. Adolescent specialists perform medical exams, histories and diagnostic tests, and develop individualized treatment plans for each patient.
Education and Training
University of Mississippi School of Medicine 2012
- University of Mississippi Medical Center Program
Dr. Mary Morgan Mcleod M.D.'s Practice location
Jackson, MS 39216Get Direction
Dr. Mary Morgan Mcleod M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Mcleod
- What are the Signs and Symptoms of Sepsis?
Sepsis is a severe medical condition caused by an extreme immune system response to infection. Widespread inflammation occurs due to chemicals that are released into the blood. This is the body’s natural response to counter an infection. Known as septicemia, or blood poisoning, sepsis is a...
- Doctor Turns Personal Tragedy Into Fight Against Cystic Fibrosis
Since cystic fibrosis runs in the family, continuously researching news about the disease can help both patients and their families stay up to date on current events, such as new CF medications and treatments. Yet, for one woman, Dr. Wanda O’Neal, merely researching the latest information on CF...
- 5 Tips On Living With Genital Herpes
Genital herpes is a sexually transmitted disease that affects 1 in 6 people in the United States. It is associated with causing blisters or sores on the genital areas. Genital herpes is mostly caused by the herpes simplex virus type two.Symptoms may arise during a primary infection, when a person...
- Separation Anxiety in Children: Symptoms, Causes, Diagnosis and More
It’s normal for young children to feel anxious when they're separated from a loved one. However, when this fear occurs in a child above six years of age, is intense, and persists for more than four weeks, the child may have separation anxiety disorder.What is Separation Anxiety Disorder?Separation...
- Medicare Provider Incentives May Lead to Reduction of Type 2 Diabetes
Public health and the access to medical care for the impoverished or for those who have lower than average incomes have always been a subject of controversy in the United States. However, in the past few years, increased government investment in this sector have made proper healthcare available for...
- Treatments for Mononucleosis
There exist many symptoms that make the mononucleosis disease similar to other diseases, which makes it very difficult to distinguish it from other infections. Doctors administer treatment of the patient by giving him or her a physical test. This annual test checks out the patient's medical history....
- Dr. W. Craig Flowers M.D.151 E METRO DR STE 102 FLOWOOD MS 39232
- Dr. Meghan Poole M.D.2500 N State St Jackson MS 39216
- Dr. Michelle J Gibson M.D.5440 Watkins Dr Jackson MS 39206
- Dr. Radha Inagandla Alur MD2500 N STATE ST JACKSON MS 39216
- Dr. Ryan Perkins M.D.2500 N State St Jackson MS 39216
- Dr. Lisa A. Didion M.D.2500 N STATE ST JACKSON MS 39216